4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Hope there will be a chance to get rid of that asshole of friend in the near future. What a prick. Also MC deserves some punches in the face.
Normally I don´t like to play with a character like this, but overall quality of the game overpass little issues. Hope could be more dialogue options with polite/respectful answers.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Im only reading here about a black screen bug, but in my case i pick Brandy to watch the movie with, go to my room and theres nothing happening. Then i go back to the living room and i can pick all the other girls to watch the movie with again. It wont let me progress from here since eventually i end watching the movie with everyone and no one is selectable.

The only way for me to progress the story is by waking up amie

magus448

May 22, 2018
I think the game skipped something in Episode 3 because after selecting "I'm not sure I follow" after Amie is thanking Brian for catching her bf at the club. I just get sent to the kitchen.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So, I'm seeing 60+ second load times for each scene (at least at the school) and the game is locked up while loading. Sometimes remains black until I switch to another window and then go back. Glad the dev got rid of the silly Sims 2 level 3D gameplay, but these absurd load times need to go away.

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
A quick search didn't show anyone else mention this, so if you don't want to completely restart the game simply rename your saves.
Both your old ep. 2 saves and new ep. 3 saves are in the same folder. For me this was appdata/local low/Royal candy/No more secrets.
Rename your old ep. 2 saves (NMS_1.save) to (No_More_Secrets_1) and reload the game. Pulled right up for me. No promises it wont F your game later but it's been smooth so far. The new movement mechanics are winning btw.

UPDATE: so my saves from the spin the bottle game no longer work, likely due to a changed mechanic. saves from just before and after are fine however so yay.

Reactions: ch60906

mikehawk00

Aug 31, 2017
game looks great but i'll have to wait until the loading is fixed. I've played for a little over an hour and it feels like i haven't done anything yet. every time i switch location i have a 1 minute+ loading.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys,
The feedback on the previous episode was huge and I'm very glad you liked it, however I want to apologize to everyone who didn't managed to play the game because of the black screen and the huge loading time. I'm not sure about the reason yet, but I'm talking with the guy who developed the asset I used for the point & click part and we're trying to understand what was the problem.

Till that problem is fixed I want to let you know that I sketched all the events that are going to happen in the next episode and I'm starting to do the conversations for them. When the conversations are done I'm gonna start doing the renders and you'll get the forth episode before Christmas.

Best regards,
Jason

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016

Hey guys,
The feedback on the previous episode was huge and I'm very glad you liked it, however I want to apologize to everyone who didn't managed to play the game because of the black screen and the huge loading time. I'm not sure about the reason yet, but I'm talking with the guy who developed the asset I used for the point & click part and we're trying to understand what was the problem.

Till that problem is fixed I want to let you know that I sketched all the events that are going to happen in the next episode and I'm starting to do the conversations for them. When the conversations are done I'm gonna start doing the renders and you'll get the forth episode before Christmas.

Best regards,
Jason
Nice. A christmas present then... :closedtongue:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I want to apologize to everyone who didn't managed to play the game because of the black screen and the huge loading time.
Just curious if anyone is not getting the black screen? If anyone is able to actually play the game without it freezing at random points that require a full restart, it would be great if you could share. I've tried windowed and nonwindowed with various settings and that doesn't seem to make any difference. It's not my computer hardware. I'm not using saves.

I can patiently wait for a bugfix, but it sounds like some people aren't affected by the issue and was wondering if they were doing something different...?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Just curious if anyone is not getting the black screen? If anyone is able to actually play the game without it freezing at random points that require a full restart, it would be great if you could share. I've tried windowed and nonwindowed with various settings and that doesn't seem to make any difference. It's not my computer hardware. I'm not using saves.

I can patiently wait for a bugfix, but it sounds like some people aren't affected by the issue and was wondering if they were doing something different...?
Dunno, i've finished this version myself and i had only the issues with the movie watching at chapter 3. Other than that it worked just fine.
Edit: Im using these settings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Dunno, i've finished this version myself and i had only the issues with the movie watching at chapter 3. Other than that it worked just fine.
In ten attempts, I've only managed to get out of the house after breakfast once. Then it locked up when I entered the classroom. I gave it up after that.

I'll try downloading it fresh and tinkering with it. Seems worth the effort!

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
In ten attempts, I've only managed to get out of the house after breakfast once. Then it locked up when I entered the classroom. I gave it up after that.

I'll try downloading it fresh and tinkering with it. Seems worth the effort!
The update was really good, so yeah try getting it to work m8.
Here are my settings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fauxplayer

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I just had freezes sometimes when try to load a save in the middle of he game, using the Fastest Graphic quality.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
My settings are usual 1366x768 full screen and zero issues in a 5 years old laptop. Just some seconds between room transitions. Annoying but game never crashed.

Also to point out that strip club scene seemed to me completely out of story and very forced. Seems like developer wanted to introduce a sexual scene in chapter 3 but did not figured out how to do properly.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I just had freezes sometimes when try to load a save in the middle of he game, using the Fastest Graphic quality.
I think that's where it started for me and it never got better. My first playthrough I saved before the choice of who to visit in the morning just to see both options, and then reloaded from that save. It never worked again. I guess I'll just follow the walkthrough without saving/reloading at multiple spots like I would with a Ren'Py game to see all the content. Starting from scratch without even thinking of saving seems to be working :).

Reactions: UncleVT
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes