4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

edomoega

Jul 23, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how i can use old saves in new version? Where is the save folder,how i can copy it to newest one?

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "spainhorse, post : 1285114, membres : 18731 »] Il m’arrive aussi bien. [/ QUOTE]
même chose pour moi

Last edited:

Archeum

Aug 10, 2018
Any tips on getting the game to start? i get the "wake up message" with a black image behind it and then nothing

Breetai

Jul 28, 2017
I know my computer is old, but every time I change rooms, game hangs for a few minutes. It´s really annoying. No matter the quality you select, almost every room change I have to wait a few minutes until the game comes back to life ... It's more frustrating than a RPGM game ... And just happens with this one , other Unity games do not give me this problem...
I thought it was the transition between 3d and 2d, but it's still there... I hope it gets fixed, because I will not play again until solved... And it´s a pitty, because it was very interesting!

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I know my computer is old, but every time I change rooms, game hangs for a few minutes. It´s really annoying. No matter the quality you select, almost every room change I have to wait a few minutes until the game comes back to life ... It's more frustrating than a RPGM game ... And just happens with this one , other Unity games do not give me this problem...
I thought it was the transition between 3d and 2d, but it's still there... I hope it gets fixed, because I will not play again until solved... And it´s a pitty, because it was very interesting!
Well, not to be a dick, but that is what happens when you plug a potato into a screen m8.
I should know, my PC is from 2011, so it's slow as fuck. I would upgrade if i could afford, but i work parttime and simply cant afford it.

Breetai

Jul 28, 2017
I already noted that i´m aware my PC is outdated... But I'm surprised that THIS is the ONLY game that has that effect...

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I already noted that i´m aware my PC is outdated... But I'm surprised that THIS is the ONLY game that has that effect...
Your PC may be old, however this is the reason why I moved from 3d to 2d so that everybody could enjoy the game. The fact that the game crashes it's not only because of your computer. Yes on mine I don't have a problem but I tested the game on a 1080ti with 32GB of ram, because that's the kind of machine I needed to create renders, but the main reason it's the architecture of my game, which makes the game impossible to play on older pc. Somehow I created a bug, which I'm fighting to fix. I hope it will be everything ok till I do the release of the forth episode

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
e4m3_002.jpg

Hello guys,
As you already know the development of the forth episode has started for more than a week now and I'm glad to inform you that the events I have prepared for the forth episode are getting a nice shape and I'm quite happy with the result.
My main focus at the moment are the conversations and hopefully next week I'll be able to finish and get started with the renders, however in the meantime I hired someone to help me with a secret project and if everything goes well you'll have a surprise when I'm gonna do the release of the forth episode, if he doesn't manage to finish by then you'll get the surprise when the 5th episode is going to be released.
Also for those who want to know what the poll for +20$ patrons is, well... In the next episode Jeane will be the main lady I'm focusing on, however they have to choose who's gonna be the second focus for this episode between Daphne, Anastasia and Dianna.
Best regards,
Jason

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
no more secret does not answer, then black screen, at the exit of the kitchen or bathroom, also with backup.
my PC is recent.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes