4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
I think the game skipped something in Episode 3 because after selecting "I'm not sure I follow" after Amie is thanking Brian for catching her bf at the club. I just get sent to the kitchen.
Same happened to me. So now my question, is that intentional or is there something missing?

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 176274
Overview:
PLOT:
The whole thing began a few years ago when Brian's mother had died. She was sick, but he had no idea, she and his father kept it a secret. After she died his father started to drink heavily. One night the cops came to Brian and told him that his father won't come back soon so he'd better stay with a relative. When I found this he did his best in finding out what happened to his father but no luck.
A few days after the cops came to his door, Phill, the principal of the high school where Brian was a student came to him and told him that he could live with him for a while.
While living with Phill, Brian did plenty of bad stuff, but in the end, things got better

The main purpose of the player will be to find out why is his father in prison while his second goal will be to find out what everybody hides. Everybody has secrets and your job is to find them. Some characters have big secrets while other not so big.​

Updated: Nov 7 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

*Episode 1-3 included*
*New Game Required due to complete remake of game*
Download:
WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -
CG Rip: -

Thanks @サニー for cg.

View attachment 128468 View attachment 128469 View attachment 110041 View attachment 128470 View attachment 110133
View attachment 110043 View attachment 128471 View attachment 128467 View attachment 176276 View attachment 176277
I can't play this game.The screen goes black every time I try to leave a room so I have to bring up the task manager to shut the game down.Shame I really wanted to see what this game was going to be like!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys,
It's been a week since our last Update Tuesday post, so I think it's time to let you know what I've been doing for the past week.
I started the week doing plenty of conversations. The conversations are halfway through and hopefully next week I'm going to finish them. This week I'm not going to work on the conversations at all, because I think it's better to do some renders so that I will have enough renders to post, because the last Friday I didn't had any interesting render for the HotFriday post, so that's why I need to do this too.
I hope you can understand me and close an eye from time to time, because this isn't my main job yet.
Best regards,
Jason

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
The only problem I have with this game so far is that I need to play it again with new updates.. tough, I admit that I did not care where saves were becouse renpy made me lazy af and I did not need to worry with it about saves, but with Unity its different and I simply forgot about it

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys and girls,
I want to thank you all for your pledges in the past month. You guys make me feel like it is really worth it to go on with the game, so for that I want to thank you all.
I come with both good and bad news, but let's start with the good news.
The development of the forth episode is going pretty well. I managed to do half of the conversations and renders, so I can say we're at more than 50% done with this update and the events I have prepared are awesome.
And the bad news are quite bad. If you remember I was telling you that I've been hiring someone to do a secret project, well that secret project was moving everything to renpy and creating a save convertor. There are a few reasons why I wanted to move to RenPy:
1. You asked for it
2. I get rid of the blackscreens, huge loading time and the crashes, because both me and the developer of the asset that I use for the game cannot understand why all of that. I mean we found a part of the reason, but could not understand how to fix it.
3. It's easier to create a new version
4. Can save in conversations too
However I was telling you that this is a bad news. The bad part is the fact that the guy got lazy and he doesn't want to do it anymore, which means I have to do it on my own. I know how to do it, but it's taking plenty of time to convert every conversation from the old database to RenPy. I'm going to loose some of the nights with this, but it will be worth it.
Also I have modified the two goals I have for this page.
When I reach the first tier I'm going to do choices with bigger impact in the game, because it's hard to develop a story with so many possible outcomes in my free time, so for now the game is going to be more or less linear, but the decisions you have made are still important.
And when I reach second tier, I'm going to add animations for the sex scenes. The reason I'm not adding animations yet, it's because my current render rig is not that good. It's taking me like two hours to render a good image. I know that you like the renders I'm doing, but behind every render there is a huge amount of work, so please understand that I cannot add animations yet, no matter how much I would like to.
Best regards,
Jason

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys and girls,
I hope you guys are having a fantastic day. Last week I managed to finish the conversations for the episode 4 and did quite a few bunch of renders.
However when I'm done with the renders for the next episode I'll have to do the game integration which will take some time.
As for the RenPy part. I managed to create a good structure easy to extend. You won't see any big difference in the game except for the conversations. I removed the continue button on the right side which a lot of you complained about and also Brian has his own node of conversations with states and stuff like that.
Also I'm quite near of finishing the conversion for the first episode. The conversations are working well... I just need to create the gameplay with buttons and new screens, but I'm quite positive about it.
I'm really sorry you guys will have to get another remake for this game, but I promise you it's worth it and also I'll find a way not to let you start from scratch the game.
Best regards,
Jason

poideryui

Nov 17, 2017
I didn't have any problem with Episode 2 but with the 3 the game lags very much, and I can't play after going home after school. I will wait the RenPy version, very good game, continue like that.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So when I went through the Walkthrough, it mentioned something about Lizzie having the opportunity to know that you switched the presents? Did I miss that somehow, because it never happened for me? Or was that what would have happened if you let her go up stairs alone?

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
e4a6_002.jpg

Hey guys and girls,
I come with not so great news. This week was just awful.
Three hours after posting the Update Tuesday last week, my machine died. Luckily for me and you I made a backup on 7th December, so I didn't loose too much content.
For two days I've been struggling to fix my computer. The disk was fried so I had to change it. On Friday I managed to reinstall the whole thing, and on Saturday I started to work on the game. After spending a few good hours developing the game at 11PM, I ran out of power because of the heavy snow. So on Sunday I could not work at all because I was out of electricity. It seems that a tree fell on the cables, something like that, not sure yet. All I know is the fact that I was freezing.
Anyway the point is that I was not able to work at all for the game this week, but yesterday I managed to do quite a good part of the game. I'm back to where I was last Tuesday.
The game will not be released this month, because I'll be out of town for Christmas, but I'll try and give you a little Christmas Present.
Best regards,
Jason

harshit471

May 28, 2018
where is filed saved??
bcoz i have completed 1 and 2 ep
then downloaded 3 it start from starting
how can i get the saved file so i copy them???

VazUP

Apr 1, 2018
View attachment 201139

Hey guys and girls,
I come with not so great news. This week was just awful.
Three hours after posting the Update Tuesday last week, my machine died. Luckily for me and you I made a backup on 7th December, so I didn't loose too much content.
For two days I've been struggling to fix my computer. The disk was fried so I had to change it. On Friday I managed to reinstall the whole thing, and on Saturday I started to work on the game. After spending a few good hours developing the game at 11PM, I ran out of power because of the heavy snow. So on Sunday I could not work at all because I was out of electricity. It seems that a tree fell on the cables, something like that, not sure yet. All I know is the fact that I was freezing.
Anyway the point is that I was not able to work at all for the game this week, but yesterday I managed to do quite a good part of the game. I'm back to where I was last Tuesday.
The game will not be released this month, because I'll be out of town for Christmas, but I'll try and give you a little Christmas Present.
Best regards,
Jason
Dont worry dude. take a break, and enjoy the holidays! :)

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Perhaps i missed something but how do i save? My options button is gray and cant seem to find any other way to do it. My version is the latest on this thread (ep3). Ty in advance.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Perhaps i missed something but how do i save? My options button is gray and cant seem to find any other way to do it. My version is the latest on this thread (ep3). Ty in advance.
What operating system are you using?
The normal way should be clicking on the Menu in the top left corner, but only outside the conversations.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Domus already helped me, ty, was only wondering why theres no options. Cool game btw, keep it up

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
The game is beautiful... but it continues to run very slow... and crash. Anytime I switch to another room, it takes about 30 seconds to load the screen... hmm....

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes