4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017

Update Tuesday 09 - Episode 4
Hello guys.
I'm happy to announce that the forth episode will be released by the end of this week. There are a few things that need my attention, but I'm positive I'll be able to deliver in time.
The game is almost ready. A few bugs here and there and a few things that still need to be implemented, but most of the remake is done.
That being said I'm sorry it took this much, I know that the third Episode was in the same situation and I hope from now on there won't be any more delays.
The forth episode has a few interesting scenes and you get closer to a few characters. I know that some of you want to bang every girl in the game so from this episode forward you won't have to choose between girls, like you had in the previous episodes. You get full access for each of the girls, but what was in Episode 1 - 3 stayed the same, but don't worry I made sure it won't affect the game too much.
Also the most important lady in this game is going to be Jeane. She has the most content, but there will be a few interactions with the other girls too.
Some of you complained that there is not enough sexual content and we're already at episode 4. I understand your concern and I apologise for this, but I'm aiming for a natural development of the relationships between the protagonist and the ladies, but I added as much as I could without ruining the game.
That being said, I'll go back to development.
Best regards,
Jason

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hi @royalcandy, in the Episode 4 there will be a patch or the stepsis and the cousins are not comiing back ? Friendly
The patch will reveal Jeane as Brian’s mother. That’s going to be her secret, which will make Lizzie his sister, but even if the patch is ready the content is not there yet, however the reveal of Jeane’s secret will start in episode 4 and it will end in the next episode.
I didn’t want to rush Jeane’s story without making it feel natural. I hope you guys could understand that

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just hope the game will play faster now with ren'py. It's really good, but playing it took ages. All that slowly walking around here and there, waiting for the next dialogue bit etc..

Really looking forward to the ren'py version.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@UncleVT
No More Secrets - Free Version
DOWNLOAD

Hey guys,
This is the public version of the No More Secrets game. It includes Episode 1, 2.
The game is now made in Ren'Py and I got of the errors that the previous versions had.
The full game is published for +40$ patrons and the release for +5$ patrons will be on 29th January.
That being said if you wanna test out the game here is your chance.
Best regards,
Jason

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm curious on the update the dev posted... He says from now on we can build a sort of Harem where we will no longer have to chose a one girl- one path route starting with episode 4... he goes on to say that Ep 1-3 will remain the same as they were in Unity...

Does this mean we can still get all the points with the girls in the "after-party" ? In the Unity version you could literally play every scenario before agreeing to move on, thus getting points with every single girl... will this "semi-cheat" function stay the same ?

Reactions: Koulo077

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Did you see the renders of the girls and catch all the funny situations? If yes then you don't mind to play it again from the start. ;)
I would have started from the beginning anyway as I only played the first episode and unfortunately didn't have the time to play the others.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win, mac and linux version of Ep. 1-2!

Win (169MB): - - - -
Mac (169MB): - - - -
Linux (173MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@royalcandy i have 2 times wired bugs.The first was when i go in the kitchen and talked with phill i can´t there roleback and when lizza and Jeane comes in and i click the right mouse button i was "teleportet" to the front of the mc room.And the second time in the school when diane talked with the mc.There was the same think i was "teleportet" to the school floor.But when i load the savegame again the thinks works without problems

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes