4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

Hello guys and gals. First of all I want to wish you Happy New Year. I hope you'll have a stunning year with everything you want.
I want to thank you all for your pledge for the past year and also I'm happy to announce that I'm back to the usual schedule.
As I was saying before the Christmas, even if I stoped posting on Patreon I still continued the work on the game, however I didn't had enough time to finish the game, because my schedule was quite strange, but I did manage to finish every render for Episode 4, also converted to RenPy the whole database from the previous episodes and also made the gameplay for Episode 1. I only need to do the gameplay for Episode 2,3,4 and we're good to go.
I'm sorry that is taking this much, but once I have the new version done, the upcoming versions are easier to develop, but yeah we have to pay a price, but as I have seen in your pledge and I understood that you're with me in this change, so for that I want to thank you.
The game will be released on 18th of January, so please have a little more patience. It's taking this much because I'm not used to RenPy yet.
Best regards,
Jason

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
So the dev had decided to remake the whole game into Ren'py??I don't konw what to say,actually Ren'py is my favourite game form on this site,it's easy to play and needn't waste to much time.But certainly,if every game is made in Ren'py,I guess it will be a little boring.Plus,I DO think this dev use Unity on this game very well,it's not hard to play or get stucked like other Unity erotic games.
However,It's all on ur dicisions,I could definitely accept Ren'py,just kinda yearn this game in Unity.Wish the dev and all of the members happy new year!(though is a little late i guess XD)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
So the dev had decided to remake the whole game into Ren'py??I don't konw what to say,actually Ren'py is my favourite game form on this site,it's easy to play and needn't waste to much time.But certainly,if every game is made in Ren'py,I guess it will be a little boring.Plus,I DO think this dev use Unity on this game very well,it's not hard to play or get stucked like other Unity erotic games.
However,It's all on ur dicisions,I could definitely accept Ren'py,just kinda yearn this game in Unity.Wish the dev and all of the members happy new year!(though is a little late i guess XD)
I liked Unity very much and I was very comfortable with it, but there were a few bugs for certain people, that I could't understand at all... I've spent like 2 weeks trying to fix them, but there was no result. The RenPy version of the game is an improved copy of the unity one. The UI is the same, the game is the same, I just made it easier to play and hopefully with all the bugs removed: the huge time between scenes, blackscreen, heated PCs and other things people told me about.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I wanted to try this game but certain Unity games make my PC go apeshit, so im glad i will be able to check this one out in RenPy.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Seems the game uses all 4 threads... why would a VN need that kind of ...
and now Lizzie says"Hey Brian, you need to wake up, sleepyhead" after that nothing is possible, no matter what I click or press nothing help the game won't continue

and in the main menu when you start the game "options" is not clickable .

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

Hey guys and girls. How are you doing? I hope at least you have a good day, because I do not. For the past few days I've been working like crazy, but not sure I'm able to deliver the game this week, because there were a few things that I didn't know how to do and it took more than expected.
I'm not sure if the game will be released this week or the next one, but one thing is for sure, is it worth it. I'm really sorry it took this much, but this is the last version that is going to take this much, because I already have learned RenPy and I'm sure the future versions are easier to develop.
Best regards,
Jason

perfect3

Aug 30, 2018
Being renply i'm curious if this will be an easy platform to convert to andriod in the future. Any experts on this matter?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Haha, true. But I wouldn't think Jason would describe such confidence in Ren'Py unless he weren't really getting errors in his tests. Ofc, releasing the next version will tell for sure.
I had plenty of errors, but the errors were easier to fix than the ones I had in Unity...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I had plenty of errors, but the errors were easier to fix than the ones I had in Unity...
Right. I just meant that the errors weren't persistent. There are almost always a bunch of errors during initial programming. Glad you're able to resolve the Ren'Py errors more easily.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes