4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Oh. Thanks for the clarification. So when can we expect the 4th episode? Ie the public version....
i don´t know.I think maybe after 29th January when the version cost 5 dollar.I´m not a donater so i can´t say it

Reactions: xxxDamonxxx

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I hope it's not rude asking this question, but:
Are there creampies and it's just missing the according tag, or can I skip this one? ;)

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here is a compressed win, mac and linux version of Ep. 1-2!

Win (169MB): - - - -
Mac (169MB): - - - -
Linux (173MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm confused. first post says episode 3 with episodes 1+2 included but this compressed version (thank you) is just episode 1+2? No episode 3?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I would have started from the beginning anyway as I only played the first episode and unfortunately didn't have the time to play the others.
Well if you want to "try" the different girls you'll have to play it several times anyway.

@meigame 1-3 is still Unity, what you've quoted is Ren'py and contains only EP 1 and 2 so far.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm glad I stopped playing after first version, it will be way less annoying to play the remake

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Is the developer here? I want to report some small mistakes. The reactions while mowing are interchanged for example

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Cant get stephanie to leave the locker room, any ideas or something i missed? This is after she lets me watch her change and takes my cash.

Reactions: ontach

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Cant get stephanie to leave the locker room, any ideas or something i missed? This is after she lets me watch her change and takes my cash.
yeah, i have the same problem...
ren'py is better but this version has problems, hide text interface does not work when you are in conversation and if you click right mouse button, you get kicked in the hall.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Just started playing this for the 1st time and immediately noticed that the MC should be an "intruder" and not an "intruther". Is there an IC patch for this game or is one needed?

Reactions: rogosh
Mar 12, 2017
yeah, i have the same problem...
ren'py is better but this version has problems, hide text interface does not work when you are in conversation and if you click right mouse button, you get kicked in the hall.
Just select an option where you don't ask to see her change. Try the other options, I'm not sure which one it was.

I'm having an issue where there seems to be a bunch of images missing from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Seriosha and matusj

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
question..only read a couple pages..but was this the game..that you had to walk around back and forth in the school ..sort of slowwwwwwllllyyy...and mow the lawn....camera moving around...with weird graphics?..now redone in people friendly ren'py?..lol
OP sort of tells me it was..i'm just confirming..lol...downloading anyways..because..ya know..its "what i do"

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes