4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Seems like beta testing is in full swing, so I'm gonna pass for now and wait for the next (fixed) release version.

It also hurts me to see that on @royalcandy's Patreon page Brandy represents the entry tier while Stephanie represents tier 3.
It should be the other way round - Steph is a scrubber and Brandy a very fine girl.

Reactions: botc76

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
@royalcandy i have 2 times wired bugs.The first was when i go in the kitchen and talked with phill i can´t there roleback and when lizza and Jeane comes in and i click the right mouse button i was "teleportet" to the front of the mc room.And the second time in the school when diane talked with the mc.There was the same think i was "teleportet" to the school floor.But when i load the savegame again the thinks works without problems
Wow... Thanks for letting me know. I’ll check it tomorrow morning and hopefully I can understand it

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Wow... Thanks for letting me know. I’ll check it tomorrow morning and hopefully I can understand it
Thats very wired.When i for example start complete new then i don´t have there the problems.It´s happen random

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Dude has limited how far you can go in this game by not providing all of the images required. You can get episode 3 content (from cop onwards) by downloading the CG rips of the original game. You need to convert them from .png to .jpg and put them in the resources folder. This will let you play the game until episode 4. Once you hit episode 4, you crash out again.

To get it working:
1) Download the CG rip from the original game from (taken from OP)
2) Extract out to a folder
3) Follow to convert all images from png to jpg
4) Put the images in the \game\images\resources folder

Edit: This does work. I have issues with uploading, so I'm looking for a hero to do this and upload it to make it easier on everyone else. I am not that hero.

I again stuck.... When stephanie is busted by amie. When Mc and Stephanie are in other room when there is decision : Dont drag me into this... and Its not like that, game crash.... and then you forword and game goes into game lobby ( start when you come into game) .... even with that

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Dude has limited how far you can go in this game by not providing all of the images required. You can get episode 3 content (from cop onwards) by downloading the CG rips of the original game. You need to convert them from .png to .jpg and put them in the resources folder. This will let you play the game until episode 4. Once you hit episode 4, you crash out again.

To get it working:
1) Download the CG rip from the original game from (taken from OP)
2) Extract out to a folder
3) Follow to convert all images from png to jpg
4) Put the images in the \game\images\resources folder

Edit: This does work. I have issues with uploading, so I'm looking for a hero to do this and upload it to make it easier on everyone else. I am not that hero.

I again stuck.... When stephanie is busted by amie. When Mc and Stephanie are in other room when there is decision : Dont drag me into this... and Its not like that, game crash.... and then you forword and game goes into game lobby ( start when you come into game) .... even after this update ....

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes