4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I got slow internet so takes me 3 hours to upload the gallery. It's much easier if you do it yourself
1.download

2.file/select folder/No More Secrets - Episode 2_Data
3.click asset list and then type texture2d
4d1a1_001 to e3n1_001 are all pictures
I super appreciate the help but unity studio doesnt work on a mac :(

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Wait, an incest patch is coming?

View attachment 128962
I'm working on it, however most probably I'll do it for episode 3. First I need to find a story that will be accepted by patreon. I'm talking right now with someone from patreon and when I got an accepted scenario, I'll do some modifications in the story and then create an incest patch and also a website to download it.

Reactions: sabu6 and ltpika

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The game is nice and all... very interesting, but the whole walk around shit is lame as fuck. You literally walk as if you are 85 years old... The game would be significantly better if that whole walk around thing was removed, and it was converted to a renpy game.

Reactions: Moisan4

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 128456
Overview:
PLOT:
The whole thing began a few years ago when Brian's mom died of lung cancer. He didn't know about her situation because she and Phill, his father, kept it a secret.
After a few months his dad, secretly dated another woman, called Jeane. which now is his stepmother.
Since then Brian did a lot of bad choices in life, but the last bad choices he did got him in a hospital overdoes on cocaine. That was the point where he and his father made a deal. Brian was going to do a rehab session and be a good son, while his father promised him that he won't keep any secrets from him.
The main purpose of the player will be to find what everybody hides.​

Updated: Jul 24, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2 Ep 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -

Leave a Like
View attachment 128468 View attachment 128469 View attachment 110041 View attachment 128470 View attachment 110133
View attachment 110043 View attachment 110052 View attachment 128471 View attachment 110053 View attachment 128467
Hello how are you i have a mission before party to moon the grass but i dont know how to do this mission where to go or start in walkthrough i didant find

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hello how are you i have a mission before party to moon the grass but i dont know how to do this mission where to go or start in walkthrough i didant find
The lawn mower is right jn front of the garage, however if you don’t see it, it means that you have things to do first. Have you been to the store? If no, look for a grocery list in the kitchen

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
The lawn mower is right jn front of the garage, however if you don’t see it, it means that you have things to do first. Have you been to the store? If no, look for a grocery list in the kitchen
thank you i finish the game already where the after the party more of this ? And are there more great games with incest?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
thank you i finish the game already where the after the party more of this ? And are there more great games with incest?
The third episode (After Party) will come in around 6 weeks, if everything works as planned

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
Can any 1 provide a begining v2 save? Many thanks! Im using older machine and moving around school is a horrible thing for me so playing again from fresh is not an option:(

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Go to kitchen, there's a note on table. It's the list of groceries, take it and go to store

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Go to kitchen, there's a note on table. It's the list of groceries, take it and go to store

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Whats with this game?
it lets me get as far as a screen with a girl (Lizzie) saying "hey brian, you need to wake up, sleepyhead"

Then nothing...............?

Then i have to contol, alt, delete to exit.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes