4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Wow, this is a gem! I'm surprised I only discovered this now. Just earned my pledge ^^

Kudos to the creator and keep up the excellent work.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
My plan is to add animation at least on the sex scenes, however I need like 2hours to render one frame, so to have like a 2 seconds worth of animation I need around 100hours which is insane, at the moment. But if I manage to get to the point when I can do this as a day job, I will invest the money in better gpu’s. And then we’ll talk about this kind of stuff, but until then there will be only images.
Yeah the only place they are really needed :) cause this game your making will be top class with it :D cause the art and the girls already are :3 and with animations, im sure this fast will be many peoples fav game :p

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
@royalcandy can you tell us pls what kind of fetishes (lesbian, blackmail, ntr, oral...) do you plan for the future. Would be nice to know before i become a patreon.

thjnh1591

Jul 17, 2018
The graphics look nice but the gameplay/interaction is a little bit too awkward. I would prefer clicking once to go to different location and talk to people instead of having a semi-mmo interface.

Reactions: Hadgar

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Interesting game. I like that every event is basically unique and not like many other games: "talk to that girl 20 times about the same things to improve the relationship." Do you plan to expand the content in already released episodes, or just add new ones and leave the original episodes as they are?

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
in the Walkthrough is sayning : EPISODE 2 – Party Night Evening Events: 1. When you start the second episode it’s just you and Steven at home, so your job is to talk with Steven. I am starting the second epizode and in the game it starts at 17 00 and lonly i am sow lonly , because noboddy is in my home !

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
There is some bug when we meet up Stephania after her car was broken. We see first when she sits with Brain and Steve and after she is outside.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
in the Walkthrough is sayning : EPISODE 2 – Party Night Evening Events: 1. When you start the second episode it’s just you and Steven at home, so your job is to talk with Steven. I am starting the second epizode and in the game it starts at 17 00 and lonly i am sow lonly , because noboddy is in my home !
yea! so i'm not the only one, it also still has party invitation as an active task but i completed that!

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
There's something fishy with Phil, Jeane, and black dude from Phil's office. Maybe she has a thing for bbc (well she has a black dildo), and Phil likes to share and watch his wife with another man. It just seems too convenient, that guy shows up in Phil's office and suddenly they have to go away for the weekend. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
I like your story, however, there is something fishy about their holiday, but, no.
@royalcandy can you tell us pls what kind of fetishes (lesbian, blackmail, ntr, oral...) do you plan for the future. Would be nice to know before i become a patreon.
For now I only plan to add the basic :
Blowjob
Handjob
Vaginalsex
Anal
Lesbian
Blackmail
Threesome
Footjob

However I plan when I reach a certain amount of patrons (probably 100) to let the patrons decide what other fetishes to add... most probably it will be like 7 more and then the first three will be added in the game. However besitiality, gay and some other wierd things I will not add. Also things like cockold, if voted will be a bit hidden, because there are a lot of people who disklike them. But for now, this is my plan

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
There is some bug when we meet up Stephania after her car was broken. We see first when she sits with Brain and Steve and after she is outside.
Thank you for letting me know. I’ll look tomorrow into it.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
yea! so i'm not the only one, it also still has party invitation as an active task but i completed that!
It’s a problem on a certain path when you use saves from previos version like v0.1. I highly suggest to start from 0.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Any chance for a fresh EP2 save ? I really don't want to start over. I got the empty couch bug.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Wow, this is a gem! I'm surprised I only discovered this now. Just earned my pledge ^^

Kudos to the creator and keep up the excellent work.
People like you make me want to work harder for this game. I appreciate your kind word and hopefully I won’t let you or the others down.

BonerBanner

Dec 31, 2017
I've played the game for the first time today and got stick pretty early on. I completed the school scene successfully and am now supposed to go grocery shopping. I've talked to Lizzie when she was on her phone and also found the grocery list in the kitchen, but when I try to pick it up it says that i'm not done with everything in the house.
I ran around and checked every room several times and the only odd thing i noticed was that there is a locked room upstairs. I then checked the playthrough and the comments here but didn't find any threads about my problem.
Does anyone know how to advance?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I've played the game for the first time today and got stick pretty early on. I completed the school scene successfully and am now supposed to go grocery shopping. I've talked to Lizzie when she was on her phone and also found the grocery list in the kitchen, but when I try to pick it up it says that i'm not done with everything in the house.
I ran around and checked every room several times and the only odd thing i noticed was that there is a locked room upstairs. I then checked the playthrough and the comments here but didn't find any threads about my problem.
Does anyone know how to advance?
First of all, if you are playing version 0.1 then it’s a bug and you’ll have to download the second episode. If not, Jeane is changing in her room. Check out the room near the bathroom while you’re in the livingroom

BonerBanner

Dec 31, 2017
First of all, if you are playing version 0.1 then it’s a bug and you’ll have to download the second episode. If not, Jeane is changing in her room. Check out the room near the bathroom while you’re in the livingroom
Well I downloaded the game on the thread here so I thought it was the newest version. But since the "parents room" is just empty when I enter it, I guess I am on v0.1, I'll try re-downloading, thanks

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
What is the better choice for graphics quality ?
Seems that Fastest consume more CPU/GPU (a lot more CPU) than Fantastic :) ... or better to try ?
Win10 I7-3770 , GTX1060 3GB

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes