4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
How long is game play?... Its hard finding something that is long enough to quench my thirst nowadays.. iv been through alot of games ;'D
Well if you use the walkthrough it should be somewhere around 25/30 minutes per episode(if you go on one path, but there are a few more paths, which even if now you don’t see the consequences there are a lot of them, that are gonna hit you in the future episodes) however if you don’t have a walkthrough it could take more. People say it’s a bit grindy because you have to walk around a lot. But I guess a short try won’t hurt, however I recommend on waiting for the second episode to come out on f95 or get the first one from my page because there you’ll find version 0.1.1 which has a bug fixed, or the one I like the most, you can pledge 40$ and get the second episode

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I remember there was someone with the same problem. I tried to reproduce the same bug, but I had no success.
Can you tell me your pc specs?
I have had it aso now with 0.2. Reload the Game and it works without problems.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I have had it aso now with 0.2. Reload the Game and it works without problems.
I will contact you shortly in private messages with a version that has the debugging enabled, so I can see what's your problem

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
hmmm can't seem to figure out what to do. i loaded my old save and redid the buying alcohol segment, the episode 2 screen popped up, but i can't seem to do anything around the house. can't enter lizzie's room and the bathroom door upstairs is locked. am i missing something obvious here?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug?

Stephania (Conversation about alcohol)

... But how the fuck you know her cup? \nI mean you talk ...

Is this "\n" not wrong?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Bug?

Stephania (Conversation about alcohol)

... But how the fuck you know her cup? \nI mean you talk ...

Is this "\n" not wrong?
Yes it is. This kind of bugs appeared after working with someone to fix the typos. I missed this one, but I will fix it. Also I'm glad that the game is working.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
hmmm can't seem to figure out what to do. i loaded my old save and redid the buying alcohol segment, the episode 2 screen popped up, but i can't seem to do anything around the house. can't enter lizzie's room and the bathroom door upstairs is locked. am i missing something obvious here?
Most probably it's a bug, I'm trying to understand what's the problem, also if you have the time you can start a new game it should work properly

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Actually before you do that. So you saw Episode 2 Screen and if you go in the livingroom you don't see Steven on the couch?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Actually before you do that. So you saw Episode 2 Screen and if you go in the livingroom you don't see Steven on the couch?
i had a save with the guy sitting on the couch. i went to the store, picked up the liquor, and the episode 2 splash screen happened after i got back. i can walk around the house, the time says 17:00 and there's a 1 underneath 17:00. i've attached a picture if it helps out. i'll restart the game tomorrow.

bug.png

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
i had a save with the guy sitting on the couch. i went to the store, picked up the liquor, and the episode 2 splash screen happened after i got back. i can walk around the house, the time says 17:00 and there's a 1 underneath 17:00. i've attached a picture if it helps out. i'll restart the game tomorrow.

View attachment 128472
Thank you, I'll try to understand your problem. You should have seen somebody siting on the couch.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don´t know if you can change it that it trigger or if I choosen before the wrong answer.

I choosed the answer that he have no chance with Lizzie. Was this a wrong answer when you choose the Harry Part?

When I tried to talk to Potter I don´t rtigger the bath scene when I clicked on the talking button.

Now after loading I choosed I drinking water and so on and after I clicked near the toilet door it triggered.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I don´t know if you can change it that it trigger or if I choosen before the wrong answer.

I choosed the answer that he have no chance with Lizzie. Was this a wrong answer when you choose the Harry Part?

When I tried to talk to Potter I don´t rtigger the bath scene when I clicked on the talking button.

Now after loading I choosed I drinking water and so on and after I clicked near the toilet door it triggered.
There are two roads to take. One you let Rene take care of the booze, you loose the Harry part, there is no point on him helping you, so why would you talk with him in the bathroom.
Also there is the path that will let you take care of the booze. You'll get the Harry parth in the bathroom.
There are a few consequences for letting Rene take care of the booze some of them are bad, other are good.

xXbackstreetboizXx

Mar 30, 2018
I apologize that this is a little late, in episode 1, what do we do after we talk with the sister who is on the phone with Annie I presume?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes