4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

a12332

May 4, 2019
no.but if this game is to big for you then you can download the compressed game from crust.
i was downloading it but even on the main page patch is seperate but it is for 0.5 too. am i doing something wrong with the patch. in game it says it is with patch but in game everything is normal.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i was downloading it but even on the main page patch is seperate but it is for 0.5 too. am i doing something wrong with the patch. in game it says it is with patch but in game everything is normal.
sorry for the stupid question i´m to tired to understand it right.Which game version do you have? Or do you mean that you have a problem with the incest patch?

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
have you read the readme file from the incest patch? there is written what you have to do.You must trigger that in the game
I'm not talking about incest patch... I'm talking about negative relationship value.

a12332

May 4, 2019
sorry for the stupid question i´m to tired to understand it right.Which game version do you have? Or do you mean that you have a problem with the incest patch?
i have the last version. i added patch i opened the game it says patch is added but no content of incest
in read me section it says this patch is for v0.5 so i thought there is something wrong with the patch.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have the last version. i added patch i opened the game it says patch is added but no content of incest
in read me section it says this patch is for v0.5 so i thought there is something wrong with the patch.
You must trigger that the mc found that that Jeane is the mom from him.In the readme is written what you have to do.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I have no words all I can say is WHENS EP 7!!!!! Damn the story got good
Fuck the girls want to kill Rene well for now Steph and Venessa

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
For those having trouble with the negative relationship... The notes says advancing from the last scene (Nicole in bed) to ch6 would fix it... It does not, sorry to say this but you need to go back further or restart...

I always keep a save file after the spin the bottle game to use just in case... Going from there on I don't know if it was ch 4 or 5, but Jeanne's stats fixed themselves, and I still got the massage scene complete, got to massage her butt, she turns around and let's you massage her boobs.

U

User_32285

How to fix Jeane relationship? :< In the patch notes it says it will fix itself in the new chapter, but it didn't. It there console command or something?
go to and change the value of -99

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Just found the game. Enjoyed it.

Got to say i really liked Stephanie & her arc so far. Completely fine with her abortion choice, bringing an unwanted child into the world from a mistake is stupid imo. She is Damaged, sexy, wild. Hope my MC gets to be one to tame her.

Lizzie on the other hand bores me.
i liked the arc as well, its been interesting for sure ;)

king o Arceus

Dec 23, 2018
How many more episodes can we expect of this game.
please tell !
Can't wait to play whole game.
Love your work royalcandy.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Maybe I made a mistake applying the patch? It's never glitched before in any game. I left the Mac and copied the contents of patch into game folder, but it still says principal is landlord......

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
This walkthrough reads like a freaking NOVEL! Just one or two words are enough! maybe a few more for future positive or negative consequences?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes