4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I think I know what was in the package that made Jeane go over the edge and theres a hint with it
Hint was that she changed her attitude towards Phill but remain sweet n loving to MC I having a feeling the package contains certain photos of Phill involved with the kidnapping that's just my guess

Jun 4, 2017
I think I know what was in the package that made Jeane go over the edge and theres a hint with it
Hint was that she changed her attitude towards Phill but remain sweet n loving to MC I having a feeling the package contains certain photos of Phill involved with the kidnapping that's just my guess
Huh. I've been figuring--assuming, really--that Phill's sleeping with Daphne and the envelope came from a PI Jeane had hired.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
is it wrong if i fall for steph? i have soft spot for bitches in distress...
Welcome to the club.
She an extremely polarizing character, you either hate her for being a slut or you empathize with her because what made her behave like that.

Nothing wrong with liking her.

IffsCv

Apr 30, 2018
I started a new game on the android port. Before I only played the first two chapters on the PC before and after the switch of the game engine. But if I remember correctly, back then it was possible to get a selfie with Stephania sitting on Brian's lap in the locker room after you give her the money for the weed, which Phill took her away. But now I cannot enable it. I'm on the right route to give Potter the nude picture of Stephania but I only get her to strip for Brian not the selfie part. Any ideas what I did wrong?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I started a new game on the android port. Before I only played the first two chapters on the PC before and after the switch of the game engine. But if I remember correctly, back then it was possible to get a selfie with Stephania sitting on Brian's lap in the locker room after you give her the money for the weed, which Phill took her away. But now I cannot enable it. I'm on the right route to give Potter the nude picture of Stephania but I only get her to strip for Brian not the selfie part. Any ideas what I did wrong?
While in Phill's class you have to flirt with her and tell her something about her uniform. Then you have to blame Steven for the fact that he wanted to see her and when you're in the lockerroom she'll tell you that she needs you for a picture.

Reactions: IffsCv

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
man, people who ACTUALLY like Steph are so gullible. you realize that basically every hoe had similar issues and thats why they are hoes ? one little sob story and now suddenly she is likable.
and im not "hurr durr, every girl i talk to must be a virgin" but having daddy issues, isnt excuse to jump on every cock you see. she already had fucked half the males we met. the only people she didnt fuck are Potter, the computer teacher and Phil (but she would fuck him). Steven is definitely gonna fuck her if MC doesn't prevent it.
im fine if you like whores in general but excusing it (because of her past) just baffles me and i simply cant understand it.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes