4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You have a bad understanding of the events of this game clearly.

First off because of the way the Incest Patch is done, the actual moment he discovers they are his family is left up in the air. In fact, the first time you can even discover it is the day after the party.

Secondly, he was "adopted" by the Phil LONG before the Drugs and the Sex. He ran away because he mistakenly felt betrayed by everyone. The drugs and sex happened during his rebellion. The OD was the end of that rebellion and since then he has lived life with the family again. He regards Lizzie as one of his best friends before even finding out she was his sister and in the beginning of the game acts like he would do anything to protect her.

The fact that he lets the skeevey Computer Teacher peep on her, Vanessa, Brandy and whoever hell else without putting a stop to it is just completely shows him as a complete piece of shit who doesn't actually care about anyone and just pretends to, to their face or when he can gain something from it.

Which is why I completely disagree with Royal Candy's choice in that scene to not give the player the choice to either be a piece of shit or not. It would have been one thing to blackmail him, but cut off his feed. It's another entirely to let the asshole keep watching.

Ehm sorry but i think that perhaps i have write bad or perhaps I didn't explain myself well. First of all I do not use the incest patch.
I am writing about when the incest become real in game without the patch! Perhaps you do not know who royal candy say some time ego. But soon in the game royal candy give us a real optional event, where Jeane uncover the true and find out that MC is her real son. Blood related son. So if you choice this optional thing, the game become incest.

I do not use the incest patch, precisely because of this optional event that royal candy will insert soon or between some updates.
For the other thing i cant say nothing more. But i think that the developer soon or leter give use the choice to let him mature more during the game. Anyway is not real important if is a piece of shit or not, Because surelly is not like Rene.
Anyway i prefer to wait and see how the game evolve.

I hope i explain me better for the incest thing.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ehm sorry but i think that perhaps i have write bad or perhaps I didn't explain myself well. First of all I do not use the incest patch.
I am writing about when the incest become real in game without the patch! Perhaps you do not know who royal candy say some time ego. But soon in the game royal candy give us a real optional event, where Jeane uncover the true and find out that MC is her real son. Blood related son. So if you choice this optional thing, the game become incest.

I do not use the incest patch, precisely because of this optional event that royal candy will insert soon or between some updates.
For the other thing i cant say nothing more. But i think that the developer soon or leter give use the choice to let him mature more during the game. Anyway is not real important if is a piece of shit or not, Because surelly is not like Rene.
Anyway i prefer to wait and see how the game evolve.

I hope i explain me better for the incest thing.
I'm not quite sure what you're saying. You're saying Royal Candy is going to add a second incest reveal event that doesn't include the patch? A patch he created to unlock the Incest Reveal event. Are you thinking that the patch was created by a fan? Because it wasn't. RC made it to add the Jeanne/Brian relationship to the game. I highly doubt he'll add a second when it would break Patreon rules to have their relationship be revealed in an unpatched version of the game.

I just think you're confused honestly. The event you are describing that you think Royal Candy said he would add is what the Patch adds.
He created the patch. So he added the scene. It won't exist in the unpatched game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not quite sure what you're saying. You're saying Royal Candy is going to add a second incest reveal event that doesn't include the patch? A patch he created to unlock the Incest Reveal event. Are you thinking that the patch was created by a fan? Because it wasn't. RC made it to add the Jeanne/Brian relationship to the game. I highly doubt he'll add a second when it would break Patreon rules to have their relationship be revealed in an unpatched version of the game.

I just think you're confused honestly. The event you are describing that you think Royal Candy said he would add is what the Patch adds.
He created the patch. So he added the scene. It won't exist in the unpatched game.
Yes as i say i think no many ppl read the changelog of the game

v0.5.1

• fixed the negative relationship with Jeane. You just need to pass from one episode to another for the fix to happen or start over
  • fixed the kitchen after bikini scene in episode 1
  • fixed a few relationship progress
  • get rid of a few typos
  • made some changes in the quests
  • THE MOST IMPORTANT
    The incest patch has bigger impact on the game, because there was a problem that Jeane did not acknowledge Brian as her son, later in the game.
This is who happen if you use the incest patch. I do not know who made the patch, but i think not Royal Candy. Or perhaps i miss something? But read the changelog i think that the patch is not from Royal Candy, But if i am wrong.... please correct me and i use the incest patch now! :D
Is for that that i say in my first comment that the patch is usless, because soon we have a real option to turn the game incest with Royal Candy help. That surelly fit more well with the plot. Again if i miss something please correct me!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yes as i say i think no many ppl read the changelog of the game

v0.5.1

• fixed the negative relationship with Jeane. You just need to pass from one episode to another for the fix to happen or start over
  • fixed the kitchen after bikini scene in episode 1
  • fixed a few relationship progress
  • get rid of a few typos
  • made some changes in the quests
  • THE MOST IMPORTANT
    The incest patch has bigger impact on the game, because there was a problem that Jeane did not acknowledge Brian as her son, later in the game.
This is who happen if you use the incest patch. I do not know who made the patch, but i think not Royal Candy. Or perhaps i miss something? But read the changelog i think that the patch is not from Royal Candy, But if i am wrong.... please correct me and i use the incest patch now! :D
Is for that that i say in my first comment that the patch is usless, because soon we have a real option to turn the game incest with Royal Candy help. That surelly fit more well with the plot. Again if i miss something please correct me!
Nothing in that says royal candy didnt make the patch himself. All he said was he did a bugfix for it. Since he fixed it, we could now access and see the scenes that the incest patch were supposed to trigger....thus, the ipatch has bigger impact on the game versus before.
Plus, if i remember correctly, royal candy even told us how to play the ipatch and trigger the 2 scenes. He told us in this thread that is.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Nothing in that says royal candy didnt make the patch himself. All he said was he did a bugfix for it. Since he fixed it, we could now access and see the scenes that the incest patch were supposed to trigger....thus, the ipatch has bigger impact on the game versus before.
Plus, if i remember correctly, royal candy even told us how to play the ipatch and trigger the 2 scenes. He told us in this thread that is.
Considering the patch has renders and this:

I'd say you are spot on.

Reactions: E-Dog

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Considering the patch has renders and this:
View attachment 313786

I'd say you are spot on.
Yes was that the comment i remember, That Royal say to wait, also if the patch work, but that is better to wait because when he do the real incest thing, the event might explain better.

So sorry but i am not an english native. So for now i am doing right to not use the incest patch? I prefer a more well event that explain how the thing start in incest.
Thanks you

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So sorry but i am not an english native. So for now i am doing right to not use the incest patch? I prefer a more well event that explain how the thing start in incest.
Thanks you
As he said, it's perfectly fine to not use it, the only problem is that it might look a little bit weird when they don't want to do anything sexual because they are "friends". But nothing wrong with not using it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yes was that the comment i remember, That Royal say to wait, also if the patch work, but that is better to wait because when he do the real incest thing, the event might explain better.

Thanks you
You are misunderstanding, all that says is that the Incest Patch will cause Jeanne to have two secrets instead of one. The first being that she is Brian's real mother (Yes, Royal Candy made the patch like I've told you already, so it's an official patch and you should use it if you want to have the incest content be active.)

If you don't want that, then don't install it.
The game will act as though they are not related at all and he is still just the foster child in their family and carries no blood relation to Jeanne or Lizzie.

Regardless of whether you use the patch or not, Jeanne will have a second secret in the game to discover. This second secret is not related to incest content at all. So if you want the incest content, install the patch. Royal Candy made it for that purpose.

If you don't want that content just leave it out.

But if you are waiting for some other patch to come out, there won't be one.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You are misunderstanding, all that says is that the Incest Patch will cause Jeanne to have two secrets instead of one. The first being that she is Brian's real mother (Yes, Royal Candy made the patch like I've told you already, so it's an official patch and you should use it if you want to have the incest content be active.)

If you don't want that, then don't install it.
The game will act as though they are not related at all and he is still just the foster child in their family and carries no blood relation to Jeanne or Lizzie.

Regardless of whether you use the patch or not, Jeanne will have a second secret in the game to discover. This second secret is not related to incest content at all. So if you want the incest content, install the patch. Royal Candy made it for that purpose.

If you don't want that content just leave it out.

But if you are waiting for some other patch to come out, there won't be one.
Oh ok now i understand! So i download the incest patch. Just last thing. For uncover the secret i need to restart the intere game from the scratch? Can you tell me the right chapter where the patch unlock the secret?
Thank you

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I cannot take credit for the patch because patreon doesn’t allow me to do incest, but there was a difference between 0.5 and 0.5.1 in text... because there was a bug where even if you find out Jeane’s secret she’d still tell you things like “I’m not your mother”. It was just a flag that didn’t turned correctly.

Reactions: Oddball2k

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Oh ok now i understand! So i download the incest patch. Just last thing. For uncover the secret i need to restart the intere game from the scratch? Can you tell me the right chapter where the patch unlock the secret?
Thank you
There's a readme in the patch that tells you when and where you can find the scene. There are multiple chances.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
D

Deleted member 1273790

This month. Probably the last week of this month, because this update is kinda big and since I'm not doing this full time it's hard to finish it
not June 14 or 21? I see on your patreon, you tell the next update is June 14 or 21.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hello everyone in this game a teacher asks this question how many countries are in Europe I went and look at the world Atlas it says there are 44 countries And some dependencies in Europe and yet the game says 48 50 52 ?
What? Did you actually walked away from your computer to find and look at an actual dusty atlas on paper?! And this was published what, 20+ years ago? :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Actually counting what the University of Oxford country statistics say about Europe -> there are supposed to be 54 countries.
Both game and si71 atlas are wrong.
Happy Gaming!

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.6.1!

All (164MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I unable to download from here. Please refresh the links. Thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are up and running (mega was on temporary error) ... change web browser or refresh page.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes