• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Morning guys and gals,

Guess who's back in Episode 7. I know that some of you missed our beloved redheaded sexy girl. Yes she's back and even if in this episode she will appear just for a few scenes before Brian and Jeane will leave to the charity event, episode 8 will have more of Amie.

As for the progress report, this past week I've been working mainly on the renders. The text is finally done, after a bunch of modifications, I'm finally happy with the result.
I have tried with this episode to make everything feel real.

This are the girls that I have focused on this episode:
  • Amie
  • Brandy
  • Lizzie
  • Jeane
  • Saeki
  • Vanessa
Each of this girls will have at least one big event.

Best regards,
Jason

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
View attachment 316926

Morning guys and gals,

Guess who's back in Episode 7. I know that some of you missed our beloved redheaded sexy girl. Yes she's back and even if in this episode she will appear just for a few scenes before Brian and Jeane will leave to the charity event, episode 8 will have more of Amie.

As for the progress report, this past week I've been working mainly on the renders. The text is finally done, after a bunch of modifications, I'm finally happy with the result.
I have tried with this episode to make everything feel real.

This are the girls that I have focused on this episode:
  • Amie
  • Brandy
  • Lizzie
  • Jeane
  • Saeki
  • Vanessa
Each of this girls will have at least one big event.

Best regards,
Jason
Jeanne and Amie. OMG, this gonna be great

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I have small question does the incest patch work because the introduction talks about a dead mom and Lizzie is called a old friend

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
to be honest, great game...but need to give updates every month if he want to get 3000-4000$ monthly
Better give updates 2 months with better story and quality. Dont forget lust epidemic gives 10-15 min updates twice a month... If this is 1-2 h its way better than a 4000 usd game from a content perspective.

Reactions: Toastyyy
D

Deleted member 1273790

I don't understand, the next update is episode 7. RoyalCandy says "episode 8 will have more of Amie"

and they also said again "This are the girls that I have focused on this episode: ( It means episode 7? ) Amie, Brandy, lizzie, etc. "

*sorry for my bad english

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't understand, the next update is episode 7. RoyalCandy says "episode 8 will have more of Amie"

and they also said again "This are the girls that I have focused on this episode: ( It means episode 7? ) Amie, Brandy, lizzie, etc. "

*sorry for my bad english
I take that as him saying that Amie is coming back and isn't going to leave again. So she'll be part of both updates.

D

Deleted member 1273790

I take that as him saying that Amie is coming back and isn't going to leave again. So she'll be part of both updates.
Sooo.. Amie will be in episodes 7 and 8? Okey.. thank you for information.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
@ royalcandy i really enjoy the game so far I don't know how I missed such a jewel but I think I would prefer it more when the MC is the only who gets the action but still thanks for a really good game looking forward for more.

PS. I really hope for a harem end with all the girls I met but that's on you to decide ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes