4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are up and running (mega was on temporary error) ... change web browser or refresh page.

Last edited:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So far not a single sex scene but many MANY laughs, jesus christ im in love with the autor

Edit: OMFG, the spin the bottle game, help, im fucking dying over here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit 2: I love the story happening in the background and i love the gigantic blonde <3

Edit 3: Yo, WTF the last part went full "Acting Lessons" never go full "Acting Lessons"

Last edited:

notaku7

Aug 19, 2018
Don't know if you've answered this yet, but have you considered adding an option to change the MC's name? Still a pretty good game though, looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Prokopije

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O... great and cheerful candy of the royals ...

Give these sweet hears Stephania and Nichole the MC they deserve (all the fan service and the tender falling in the arms of dames so eager to party!)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
So far not a single sex scene but many MANY laughs, jesus christ im in love with the autor

Edit: OMFG, the spin the bottle game, help, im fucking dying over here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit 2: I love the story happening in the background and i love the gigantic blonde <3

Edit 3: Yo, WTF the last part went full "Acting Lessons" never go full "Acting Lessons"
There are a few sex scenes, I hope you didn’t missed them.
As for acting lessons. I have no idea what you’re talking about. I haven’t played that game. What was the resemblance?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Can anyone sharevme with the 0.5 save file.. Because im stuck in the living room.. I cant get out. I can only go to the bottom bathroom and jeanes room

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
There's something about Brandy that makes me like her so much. It's strange because in this games I definitively have a type and Lizzie fits it perfectly, yet I find myself liking Brandy even more than her.
Mad props to RC for making every girl so likeable.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
There's something about Brandy that makes me like her so much. It's strange because in this games I definitively have a type and Lizzie fits it perfectly, yet I find myself liking Brandy even more than her.
Mad props to RC for making every girl so likeable.
She's just too pure. In a game where every girl is snarky, playful and frisky, she's just a good girl who genuinely likes Brian. She's extremely likable in a "I must protect" way.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes