4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
If anyone is interested, I am currently re-writing the conversations for episodes 1-6, so that the reading is easier understood by English speakers, and to eliminate the confusing translations, especially because nuances in the English language makes for poor translation. I am doing this before, during and after that particular episode to ensure I not only fix as many errors as I can find, but also making sure what is written actually fits in with the particular scene and character. For the Dev(s), I am volunteering my services as an English proofreader. I am retired so I have a lot of free time. If the Dev(s) are interested, I can provide the corrected versions of the episodes when I am finished so it can be verified I am not making drastic changes, just fixing the conversations and yes, even the character introductions needed fixing. Outside of that, I am enjoying everything so far. I just decided to do the re-writing so that I could enjoy the story more, with character conversations that are easier to read, and less head scratching, breaking the immersion.

Reactions: Regardie

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of No More Secrets v0.6.2.
  • (with incest patch)
  • (for the faint-hearted, w/o incest patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of No More Secrets v0.6.2.
  • (with incest patch)
  • (for the faint-hearted, w/o incest patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
GREAT work . i completed the android version with the incest. Additional gratitude for making with the incest patch. its really difficult to come around with android patches. You saved us from that burden. So far so good no problems. Thank you for doing the hard work. The android community thanks you.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Stupid question: Where's incest in this game? Principal, mother's best friend, best friend... Or the incest patch doesn't work?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Stupid question: Where's incest in this game? Principal, mother's best friend, best friend... Or the incest patch doesn't work?
The incest patch works, you just need to follow the instructions you need to to IN GAME to have full access to it.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
The incest patch works, you just need to follow the instructions you need to to IN GAME to have full access to it.
I've followed the instructions, and after the start there's a line: "You have succesfully installed the incest patch".
But nobody related. :unsure:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I've followed the instructions, and after the start there's a line: "You have succesfully installed the incest patch".
But nobody related. :unsure:
You have to do this

To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom

You need to trigger this event once, in any of the following episodes at the specified times, after that your landlady becomes your mom, shortly after that your roommate also finds out that you know she is your sister.

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Been awhile since I last played this and either i missed this scene or completely forgot it. How do you unlock it again?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes