4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Brian Cohen

Aug 2, 2017
Hello everyone.
Sorry if this has already been posted, I've looked in the whole thread and haven't found anything. How do you actually install the incest patch in MacOSX? I know, you're gonna tell me "read the README.txt file". I did. It says you have to put the "patch" folder in the "Game" folder, which presumably is located under "Contents/Resources/autorun/game". Only problem is that IT'S NOT! (Sorry for yelling). The only thing under "Resources" is ONE (1) file called "icon.icns". Can anybody help me with this, please? Much appreciated in advance.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Nah, he just took it off for a minute to give his chin a rest. It gets a bit sweaty underneath there. :cautious:
Right... And if the girls' eye color changed in each scene it would be because she likes to match their contact lenses with their shoes :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WaltS

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
It would probably be difficult to implement because of all the choices you can make, but it would be nice to have an option to skip straight to the new stuff when a new release comes out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It would probably be difficult to implement because of all the choices you can make, but it would be nice to have an option to skip straight to the new stuff when a new release comes out.
I just always save right before a current version ends. Then, when the new version releases, I'm basically starting at the new content. It's been working so far for No More Secrets and almost every other game I play.

Reactions: Mormont

3j23

Jun 19, 2017
I'm sure I'm doing this wrong but I'm trying to install the incest patch on my mac, but when I get to the "contents/resources the option for "autorun/game" where it says to paste folder isn't there. After resources i get icon.icns can someone tell me what I did wrong. Please and thanks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sure I'm doing this wrong but I'm trying to install the incest patch on my mac, but when I get to the "contents/resources the option for "autorun/game" where it says to paste folder isn't there. After resources i get icon.icns can someone tell me what I did wrong. Please and thanks.
I haven't actually tried to use the patch (yet), or I'd totally help you out. I haven't looked into it at all; sorry. :( Maybe royalcandy can advise you. Otherwise, there's probably another user who's gotten it to work properly for them.

Supernova

Jan 31, 2017
Yes, you're doing it wrong :) this patch notes are for the version of the game, when it is all packed in one .app file. If it is for more OS, like this version of NMS, just paster it into "game" folder in main folder of the game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

OrangeMc

Oct 5, 2017
Sorry to ask
I've finish the download but while i extract keep showing the file got error.
is it my winrar problem or ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is your WinRAR up-to-date? If not, update it to the latest version or install and use that.

If you downloaded the game from one of the links in the OP and you still get the same error, disable your AV temporarily, extract the game, add game launcher NoMoreSecrets.exe and lib\windows-i686\NoMoreSecrets.exe to AV exceptions and enable you AV again.

Links in the OP have been checked by the staff to be safe, but a few AV-s may be detecting false positives in some of the Ren'Py, RPGM, Unitity and possibly some other game engine based games. If your AV detects a false positive and interferes with the work of the extractor, you may see some error messages and you probably won't find game exe files and possibly some other parts of the game in the extracted game folder. Some AV-s keep it quiet and won't even tell you about it, but in their log files there should be something about it mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangeMc
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes