• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone know how to get the instagag off the screen during cutscenes?
you have to restart the game and never use instagag its not ready and messes up the game
i think it wasnt supposed to be there before episode 7 but somehow ended up in this version

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone can help me to install on mac, it doesn¡t open after dowload
What do you mean by "doesn¡t open after dowload"? Did you extracted that downloaded zip file?
If you don't have it already, I suggest ; choose either 32-bit or 64-bit, depending on your system. (If you're not sure, just use 32-bit to be safe.) Then find the No More Secrets file (.rar, .zip, .7z, etc.) you downloaded, right-click on it, and choose "7-Zip" and then "Extract to NoMoreSecrets-0.6.2-market\" or whatever the name of the compressed file you have is.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If you don't have it already, I suggest ; choose either 32-bit or 64-bit, depending on your system. (If you're not sure, just use 32-bit to be safe.) Then find the No More Secrets file (.rar, .zip, .7z, etc.) you downloaded, right-click on it, and choose "7-Zip" and then "Extract to NoMoreSecrets-0.6.2-market\" or whatever the name of the compressed file you have is.
He has a Mac and there's no Mac version of 7-Zip. He could install and use instead, it supports extraction of RAR, 7z, Lzma, xz, Zip, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, ISO, EXE, CAB, PAX files. It shouldn't be needed here though, since it's a plain zip archive to extract and it should be supported by the OS itself already.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Well I tried the incest patch and somehow only the trigger in ep 1 works.

Maybe a break something... as usual.

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey guys,
As you know this week is the week when the game should be released.
Last week on Thursday, I managed to finish preparing all the renders for this episode, but I'm blocked by the rendering machine. For the past 10 days I didn't turned it off.
It was rendering non-stop, but there are still images that need to be rendered. A big part of this episode will happen at the charity event, and every render at this place takes 2 hours to complete.
Some of you remember Bishop. He was helping me sometimes with the game. Since Friday, I'm paying him to render some of the images on his station, so that I can deliver the game.
The game is already implemented and half of the content is already tested, but I'm waiting for the last renders to be finished and after that I'll be able to release the game, but I have no idea how much more it will take. Hopefully it will be done till Thursday.
Best regards,
Jason

Songie

Feb 26, 2019

Hey guys,
As you know this week is the week when the game should be released.
Last week on Thursday, I managed to finish preparing all the renders for this episode, but I'm blocked by the rendering machine. For the past 10 days I didn't turned it off.
It was rendering non-stop, but there are still images that need to be rendered. A big part of this episode will happen at the charity event, and every render at this place takes 2 hours to complete.
Some of you remember Bishop. He was helping me sometimes with the game. Since Friday, I'm paying him to render some of the images on his station, so that I can deliver the game.
The game is already implemented and half of the content is already tested, but I'm waiting for the last renders to be finished and after that I'll be able to release the game, but I have no idea how much more it will take. Hopefully it will be done till Thursday.
Best regards,
Jason
I love u <3

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey guys,
I want you to meet our friend Mahabbah. She's quite the character and I hope you'll like her. I won't go too much into the details because I don't want to spoil the game too much.
I'm posting this SpoilerThursday as public because I also want to talk about the development of the game.
Both my machine and Bishop's are up and running, but there are still a few more renders to do. I made some calculations and it might take a few more good hours. Hopefully I can give do the release tomorrow night.
Also, some of you asked me about the specs of my rendering machine and why it takes this much, so I'm gonna present my workstation.
Right now I use two machines.
I have a rendering machine which I use only for rendering and preparing some of the scenes and a Macbook Pro 2018 which I use for programming, preparing most of the scences and photo editing.
Rendering Machine :
  • CPU: i7 7700K 4.20GHz box
  • GPU : GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
  • RAM : 32GB DDR4 3000MHz
  • SSD : 256GB
  • HDD : 2TB
  • Motherboard : ASUS STRIX Z270E GAMING
Now as for why does it take this much to render:
I'm not sure how familiar you are with Daz Studio or other 3D Rendering Softwares, but the main thing that matter in a scene is the lighting and how fast the lighting can reach every corner of the scene. An empty outdoor scene takes less than 30 minutes because the sun can reach easily every corner of the scene, however the indoor it's more tricky and can take more than 1 hour to render. However when I add characters in the scene the amount of time increases based on the number of characters in the scene.
Now let's talk about the charity event. Not only that the scene is indoor, but most of the surfaces are glossy which is a nightmare to render.
That being said, please have a little bit more patience, No More Secrets - Episode 7 is just around the corner.
Best regards,
Jason

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Will the mother be unavailable to sleep with in the future updates if you found out about her secret?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes