4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
We got clue what Jason his plan is with the game. Don’t forget it’s not the mc’s mom ;)
oh, but it is, after she got that weird letter, i went into her room, found a key, and then found out she was the mother, it's nice that the creator put in incest content hidden like that ;3 and i think the story progress the same as when he doesn't know about their relationship

Reactions: Freezer14

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
oh, but it is, after she got that weird letter, i went into her room, found a key, and then found out she was the mother, it's nice that the creator put in incest content hidden like that ;3 and i think the story progress the same as when he doesn't know about their relationship
you just said it aswell you need the incest patch to have it as yr mom ;)

I didn't use the incest path.

But indeed the game will be the same for ppl that use the patch & those who don't so I just play with her as other:p

Atleast i'm looking forward for the update ;)

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I'm not sure anyone have this or not,but what the hell is the 'amie.maner' thing on the screen?I guess i did something wrong..(why can't I upload a screenshot?)

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
I'm not sure anyone have this or not,but what the hell is the 'amie.maner' thing on the screen?I guess i did something wrong..(why can't I upload a screenshot?)

You used the InstaGAG button, and watched the Amy page. There is no picture yet, so you only see her name right now. If you last watched other pages with photos, you would see them aswell.

Anyway, its a bad bug. Worst page is, even with reloading the game, it doesnt disappear. It seems to be linked on the save itself, meaning you have to play once again, without touching this button...

Reactions: CamelRed

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
You used the InstaGAG button, and watched the Amy page. There is no picture yet, so you only see her name right now. If you last watched other pages with photos, you would see them aswell.

Anyway, its a bad bug. Worst page is, even with reloading the game, it doesnt disappear. It seems to be linked on the save itself, meaning you have to play once again, without touching this button...
just load the last save before that save..

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
If anyone is interested, I am currently re-writing the conversations for episodes 1-6, so that the reading is easier understood by English speakers, and to eliminate the confusing translations, especially because nuances in the English language makes for poor translation. I am doing this before, during and after that particular episode to ensure I not only fix as many errors as I can find, but also making sure what is written actually fits in with the particular scene and character. For the Dev(s), I am volunteering my services as an English proofreader. I am retired so I have a lot of free time. If the Dev(s) are interested, I can provide the corrected versions of the episodes when I am finished so it can be verified I am not making drastic changes, just fixing the conversations and yes, even the character introductions needed fixing. Outside of that, I am enjoying everything so far. I just decided to do the re-writing so that I could enjoy the story more, with character conversations that are easier to read, and less head scratching, breaking the immersion.
You might want to tag the developer royalcandy when you post something like this, or hit him up in a PM, as this can get lost pretty quickly in an active thread. I was thinking about doing the exact same thing as I only picked up the game this week and saw all the things you want to fix, then saw that you were going to do it. You might want to wait until the next version comes out to roll your fixes into before turning them in.

Or you could just post them here for us pirates to play with... ;)

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Wow, just discovered this game and played all 6 episodes.

I'm not a fan of incest, so I'm glad that it only happens if I install a patch, which I oubviously didn't.

The girls are beautiful. Really, all the girls are beautiful. I think I want to fuck with all of them.

The MC is well written and he clearly goes through a gradual character development. The other characters also evolve well, specially Brandy and Stephania.

I can't decide who my favorite girl is, but it probably is Jeane. She is a beautiful milf. She is hot, sexy and married. I love cheating wives. I can't wait to finally be able to sleep with her.

I have only two little complaints here: the grammar (typos, "they're" when it should be "there", "we'll" when it should be "well", and so on) and the fact that Amie appears so little. I miss her.

I decided to support the creator on patreon. Can't wait for episode 7.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes