4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Good thing is that you can't go wrong, all the girls are amazing and if one feels a little bit worse, royal makes sure that people will stop thinking that by giving them character development.
True this is why I like this game, the characters here have legitimate character development that leads to good storytelling and some hot scenes unlike other games where the mc just bang girls just because well he is the MC

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Is that what u told all the other 93 looper killers before you?;)

Happy waitin'!
To be Honest not Really I know that the game will eventually drop here it's only a matter of hours or days but that just builds the excitement even more, don't you think

nonetheless, thanks for ur support and I hope you'll have an amazing waiting time like me :sneaky: :sneaky:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
True this is why I like this game, the characters here have legitimate character development that leads to good storytelling and some hot scenes unlike other games where the mc just bang girls just because well he is the MC
Indeed I wish more devs would do there games like this I said the same for the game Gates Motel fantastic character development in that so far despite the lack of story it's still excellent this, on the other hand, has both and is probably in my top 5 games

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
If evrything goes well it will be out normaly tonight for the top tier plegders.

I don't know if we have some of those on our wonderfull forum :D

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes