4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
View attachment 316926

Morning guys and gals,

Guess who's back in Episode 7. I know that some of you missed our beloved redheaded sexy girl. Yes she's back and even if in this episode she will appear just for a few scenes before Brian and Jeane will leave to the charity event, episode 8 will have more of Amie.

As for the progress report, this past week I've been working mainly on the renders. The text is finally done, after a bunch of modifications, I'm finally happy with the result.
I have tried with this episode to make everything feel real.

This are the girls that I have focused on this episode:
  • Amie
  • Brandy
  • Lizzie
  • Jeane
  • Saeki
  • Vanessa
Each of this girls will have at least one big event.

Best regards,
Jason
Jeanne and Amie. OMG, this gonna be great

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I have small question does the incest patch work because the introduction talks about a dead mom and Lizzie is called a old friend

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
to be honest, great game...but need to give updates every month if he want to get 3000-4000$ monthly
Better give updates 2 months with better story and quality. Dont forget lust epidemic gives 10-15 min updates twice a month... If this is 1-2 h its way better than a 4000 usd game from a content perspective.

Reactions: Toastyyy
D

Deleted member 1273790

I don't understand, the next update is episode 7. RoyalCandy says "episode 8 will have more of Amie"

and they also said again "This are the girls that I have focused on this episode: ( It means episode 7? ) Amie, Brandy, lizzie, etc. "

*sorry for my bad english

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't understand, the next update is episode 7. RoyalCandy says "episode 8 will have more of Amie"

and they also said again "This are the girls that I have focused on this episode: ( It means episode 7? ) Amie, Brandy, lizzie, etc. "

*sorry for my bad english
I take that as him saying that Amie is coming back and isn't going to leave again. So she'll be part of both updates.

D

Deleted member 1273790

I take that as him saying that Amie is coming back and isn't going to leave again. So she'll be part of both updates.
Sooo.. Amie will be in episodes 7 and 8? Okey.. thank you for information.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
@ royalcandy i really enjoy the game so far I don't know how I missed such a jewel but I think I would prefer it more when the MC is the only who gets the action but still thanks for a really good game looking forward for more.

PS. I really hope for a harem end with all the girls I met but that's on you to decide ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes