4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Cryptic23_

Jan 28, 2018
after episode 3 or 4 i havent been able to open the game (mac), i click to open it then immediately closes. anyone got any idea what to do?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
what does the incest patch do?
I played it but it didn't do much except revealing the secret
From that point on in certain scenes, usually when Brian is alone with his mother or sister, he'll call them mom/sis.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
what does the incest patch do?
I played it but it didn't do much except revealing the secret
Patch adds 2 scenes to the game (revealing the secret is one and meeting with Lizzie in the hall afterwards is the second one), besides that it changes some of the text in other scenes.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
I know it's not that big a deal but i wish the incest patch would actually change what lizzie calls you. Having to read housemate over and over again is surprisingly annoying.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I know it's not that big a deal but i wish the incest patch would actually change what lizzie calls you. Having to read housemate over and over again is surprisingly annoying.
They have to keep it a secret from Phil and the others. They will call each other bro/sis in private sometimes.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello guys and gals,

The episode 8 starts taking shape. The past week I've been working on both the text and the renders, because I don't want the history to repeat. As you know the last time time I had to wait for the machine to finish doing the renders, but everything else was already done, so this time I'm having a different approach. I have finished a big event and I have started another one.

This version will be quite interesting for the fans of Amie, Anastasia, Mahabbah and Stephania. This 4 girls are going to be the most important ones in this version however I'm going to focus a lot on Vanessa, Lizzie and Jeane.
In this version you'll also find out at least two more secrets and the main story will also progress a little bit.
I'm not going too much.

Best regards,
Jason

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes