4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
They have to keep it a secret from Phil and the others. They will call each other bro/sis in private sometimes.
Ahhhh haven't reached that part yet, still though it's mostly just the awkwardness of two people constantly calling each other housemate when talking to each other and or others who already know they're housemates. It's the same as when siblings refer to each other as such when talking to each other even though there's no reason to.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
royalcandy I found a few bugs while trying to min-max my relationship points
ep1_convs.rpy line 2952 can never execute because subquest[7] is set to success before that
also subquest[10] is never set to "active" so code in two places will never execute

Reactions: royalcandy

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This version will be quite interesting for the fans of Amie, Anastasia, Mahabbah and Stephania. This 4 girls are going to be the most important ones in this version however I'm going to focus a lot on Vanessa, Lizzie and Jeane.
In this version you'll also find out at least two more secrets and the main story will also progress a little bit.
I'm not going too much.
Amieeeeee and Stephania oh my... :love: crap my keyboard got stuck with Amie. :LOL:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
As with most games, no patch was released. I never downloaded full 0.7.1, because I fixed Amy bug myself in 0.7.0 (I also fixed achievements) and finished the ep before the bugfix was released, so I can't even make you a patch, though it would be easy if I had both versions at hand.

But what I meant is that there's no point to download or play 0.7.1, if you already played 0.7.0.
Also, you can fix that Amy bug by changing line 1447 in ep7_convs.rpy from

Python:
            if amie_maner.lust <= 5:
to
Python:
            if amie_maner.lust >= 5:
Fixed achievements is attached. That isn't even fixed in the official version yet.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Patch adds 2 scenes to the game (revealing the secret is one and meeting with Lizzie in the hall afterwards is the second one), besides that it changes some of the text in other scenes.
What's the incest in this game ? Mother is alive ?

gerleg

Dec 7, 2018
I'm new on this game and i really enjoy it, great game. There's a way to hide the dialogue box in some scene?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm new on this game and i really enjoy it, great game. There's a way to hide the dialogue box in some scene?
"H"-key, as in most Ren'Py games. Well, actually, the lower case "h", it means that shortcut keys won't work while caps lock is on.
You could also use my patch to make the box transparent. (link in my sig)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes