4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I couldn't agree more I think Brian being around Brandy has softened him up a little bit and that scene where they are sitting on the bench together cemented that for me at how perfect they are for one another but of course I'm biased as Brandy is the best girl in this game and that's not being disrespectful to the other girls as they are all great but Brandy just melts my heart with how cute she is.
Jeane is the best girl for me, but I'll admit that Brandy is the girl. She's the one for Brian. Also my 2nd fave.

Feb 7, 2018
man tf? you good? i think i had enough about babies w/ stephania going to the abortion clinic.
What's "tf"? The only thing I can think of is "the fuck" but that doesn't follow the general tone of your response.

Anyway, while it's possible to enjoy abortion play IF it's good, it's entirely possible to have the existence of abortion actually play into the kink of breeding; Your offspring beating the odds and surviving can be very stimulating.

Besides, the notion of impregnation/pregnancy need not have anything to do with babies, at least directly, for it to be viable. From a story standpoint the matter of past abortions would most probably have to be addressed in an impregnation plot for it not to be the elephant in the room, but the kink doesn't need to involve Stephania directly or tangentially, so there is leeway even then.

At the end of the day, there aren't bad kinks or plots, just bad implementations. But as you say, the simple fact that there is abortion in the story might be enough indication that there is no room for impregnation/pregnancy.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
What's "tf"? The only thing I can think of is "the fuck" but that doesn't follow the general tone of your response.

Anyway, while it's possible to enjoy abortion play IF it's good, it's entirely possible to have the existence of abortion actually play into the kink of breeding; Your offspring beating the odds and surviving can be very stimulating.

Besides, the notion of impregnation/pregnancy need not have anything to do with babies, at least directly, for it to be viable. From a story standpoint the matter of past abortions would most probably have to be addressed in an impregnation plot for it not to be the elephant in the room, but the kink doesn't need to involve Stephania directly or tangentially, so there is leeway even then.

At the end of the day, there aren't bad kinks or plots, just bad implementations. But as you say, the simple fact that there is abortion in the story might be enough indication that there is no room for impregnation/pregnancy.
The abortion was just a story/plot point that further drives and develops her character.
Guy that didnt give a shit about her knocked her up.
Hardly a bad imementation of story.
(Just remember, no actual humans or animals, or embryos were harmed in the making of this story)

Edit: meaning, i dont believe the abortion has any bearing on whether pregnancy happens or not later in the story

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I agree that Brandy is the best girlfriend for the MC at the moment.

But by the way things are developing between MC and Stephania (specially after the clinic thing), I believe this path may be the most "romantic" here.
... romantic? Really? You really see the intere thing... romantic? Excuse the question not to offend you, but you use hallucinogens when you play that part of the game? :unsure:

You uncover that Stepahina not only let Rene or who he is called. A stupid bully boy who think that he is the man of all man. Other are just shit compared to him.
Not only she let him fuck her. And she know pretty well how he was. But also let he cum in her! Then Brian uncover that she is pregnant about this stupid boy and go to a clinic to abortion and... you find all of this... romantic? Only because she cry for two second on Brian shoulder?

I think you need to see who really mean "romantic" word!

Romantic is how Brian and Jeane build up the thing during the dance. Romantic is also how the thing evolve between Brian and Brendy.
Anyway for me... after discovering the whole story of Stephania, I hardly care her anymore as a person. Now it's just one to take to bed and go. So she can learn the lesson doubly. Girls like her deserve to suffer doubly! Brian is not the idiot on duty who arrives and takes the scrap of the others. Perhaps i am to hard on this girl, but i really hate girls who see sex only for fun and do not understand who with is better to do. She see Rene an idiotic guy, she know how idiotic he is and she let him fuck her anyway? Also without protection (condom). She also try to fuck the other stupid man during the party! One already engaged and... she try to fuck him there too. To much mistake this girl for me do. Royalcandy need to build up a much more convincing story if he wants to make her appealing to us again. At last for me, he really need to build up a really convincing story. And here... i am not say about beauty. Because she is very beautiful. But the whole outline that surrounds her. A beautiful woman is good for nothing, if it is only part of the furniture. And all of this furniture is tuching to all the men around.

Anyway for me... i think that Jeane is the best! Then perhpas Jeane's daughter. Then Brendy and so on. As i say Stephania is the last one for now.

Reactions: Raven Hex

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Stephania is a school whore, everybody had her in some point. Just like Cassy in Euphoria (new HBO TV show)
Why does she degrades herself so low?, i don't know...

Brian is also a fucked up kid, he did drugs, slept with whores, went to jail, and he is still acting the same way after rehab...
he doesn't deserve Brandy, she is way to good for him, that's just my opinion :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Stephania is a school whore, everybody had her in some point. Just like Cassy in Euphoria (new HBO TV show)
Why does she degrades herself so low?, i don't know...

Brian is also a fucked up kid, he did drugs, slept with whores, went to jail, and he is still acting the same way after rehab...
he doesn't deserve Brandy, she is way to good for him, that's just my opinion :)
Stephania just needs some stability in her life and Brian is the guy to do that for her after everything he has been through he is making his life better, as I've said previously she degrades herself probably because of the lack of attention her parents give her so she thinks screw this I'll do what I want without thinking of the consequences.

As for Brian, he is in a much better place than where he used to be at and I think he does deserve Brandy as she would be a good influence on him and he clearly likes her and respects her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Anybody else wonder about who would be perfect for Steven?
I don't think Steven will be the settling down type and out of the current girls I don't think any of them would go for him unless he was to get more serious like Brian.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Romantic doesn't just mean "Straight virgin girl waits her entire life for the one and they spend a long time in an elaborate dance to sway each other". Love is love and can either be achieved easily or with obstacles. Just because a person has had a relationship before you, or engages others doesn't mean she is automatically a bad person or that she doesn't deserve help.

Here with Stephania we have uncovered how unstable her life is and just how badly she takes everything. You can either help her with that or not. But to discount someone like that as immediately out of the question is living in a fantasy at best. Get your head out of the clouds and face the fact that not everyone faces/handles things the same way.

Maybe you don't agree with her past and that's on you. And it is clear that she never had anybody to rely on emotionally for most of her life and you might ignore that. But some people find love in helping others. Others find it in pursuing someone. Some are confident about it, others are not. Different people have a lotta different shit thrown at them and not everyone handles it well. Don't assume that everything is binary.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
And what about the story of Brian? She don't deserves anything and he does? I think that's a very unfair double standard.
Let's start from... i do not write very well in english, so perhaps for me is a little hard to write it. But i try it.So in case... sorry for me bad english.
The whole Brian story is way different! First of all his mother die... at last if you do not use the incest patch. So no one look after him. Then his father disappier too. Brian is alone, alone no one care about him. Only his best friend. Then someone adopted him. He stay in a family not related to him. You can imagine how the thing go? Changing family in that way? The fear? The saddness? All thing that make ppl do ugly and stupid thing. And we know how the thing go.

Stephania is the classic stupid rich girl. That she could use the money in much better ways . She have rich family, the family have less time to stay with her and then.... who she do? Ofc drug, fuck like no one know the way to fuck and other stupid thing. No one harm her, no one sand her on the wrong path. Do i need to say other thing?

For me romantic is way different. Brian in game have choice, is up to you how to build him.
Stephania is only writte do be like that. And in me case for me... her story have nothing to be romantic.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The more you talk, the more I think it's a male chauvinism double standard.
Think who you want. For me romantic is way different.
Oh is so romantic a girl cry on me shoulder because someone cum in her and she become pregnant and i help her to do an abortion! Yes... sooo romantic ofc

Reactions: Sony12345

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Oh, I see you deleted this part:
Brian is a man, as a man if he fuck, he do not need to fear to go and have an abortion! Is ugly to say, but is the reality. As a man he can just say... is you problem if you want to have a child or not. (now i am not that type of boy. I just say this as an example).
Stephania, is a woman and if someone cum in her... useless to continue no? As a waman she know who happen if she let boys cum in her.
Glad to see you're changing the way you see the things.

Reactions: M'95

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Think who you want. For me romantic is way different.
Oh is so romantic a girl cry on me shoulder because someone cum in her and she become pregnant and i help her to do an abortion! Yes... sooo romantic ofc
You're so pissed about the fact that she had a sexual relationship with someone else. If you listened to her it's pretty clear she had no emotional support. The sex is a consequence of her having nobody to rely on. She craved it because without it she was lost and had nobody to help her anyway. She came to you for an abortion because she trusted you and leaned on your shoulder because you might just finally be someone who gives a shit. Well not *you* clearly since you're so busy thinking about your dick to realize that Stephania has had it just as tough if not worse than the MC. The MC had Steven and a whole host of drugs too and had a host of wacky adventures as a distraction for years. Stephania had her body. Money can only take a person so far. Different people deal with stuff differently and sometimes it doesn't pan out the way they'd like.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Anybody else wonder about who would be perfect for Steven?
Steven is in-the-closet gay, so probably some dude we haven't met yet. Though if we asked Steven, I bet he'd say the MC.

Seriously, it seems pretty obvious at this point what Steven's secret is (if I'm right, dev, please don't change it: the groundwork was laid really well!). He likes looking at the MC's cock, likes pulling his own out in front of other dudes, and for all his bluster about getting laid still leaps at any and every opportunity to go wherever the guys (specifically the MC) go regardless of what chances he may be leaving behind - and generally attempts to go in some state of undress. Let us consider the dildo selfies, the sincere attempt to "finish each other off" after Saeki leaves the bathroom, and his excitement to run naked with his bestie. Throw in his "prank" with the sleeping Rene (sticking his dick in his face and fantasizing about getting oral sex from him) and how he blatantly checks out the MC's dick when walking in on him pissing, and I think we can all do the math at this point.

Yeah, he hires hookers. Notice he only does that WITH or FOR the MC, though. There is not one single instance where Steven has gone off on his own, and if we say "well, he hasn't had time!" there's also not a single story of Steven going off on his own. The closest thing to it is when he goes out with his dearest bff for blowjobs to win a bet. And they're still in the same building on the same mission when that goes down. I wonder who he thought of to get himself erect, hmmmm?

Whenever you're ready, Steven, come on out of that closet. We'll welcome you as the best "MC's Best Friend" character ever, since you pose no threat to steal any potential LI. We may not be right for you (or hell, maybe it's an upcoming route some people might really like, what do I know?), but you'll always be our friend. Please keep paying for our hookers, though.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The more you talk, the more I think it's a male chauvinism double standard.
Could also just be immature. Some people stay that way until they die at 90. Or possibly a very different cultural backround from the average western background. Or both.
For example, I've seen some Indian or Pakistani guys (or was it just one guy, I don't remember any more) posting extremely weird and unrealistic shit here (on f95, not this thread) for a modern western background, where men and women are considered equal and this is normal for people (and I mean actually equal, not some feminist extremist femdom dreamworld some nasty feminists keep pushing upon us).

Reactions: Cabbieo9
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes