4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Does this game has a compressed version?
It has a ton of contents (3366 files in the images folder) and its size is only 1.4GB, so it's already well compressed.
If you want to get a version where images are crunched into oblivion, search for "crunched" and you'll find v0.7.0.
v0.7.1 is only a minor bugfix, no major differences.
You can fix one bug that makes some difference and apply a fix to the achievement gallery by reading this: https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-7-1-royalcandy.13673/post-2159729
(I hope the gallery fix works for the crunched version, too. It should.)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does this game has a compressed version?
No More Secrets [v0.7.1] [RoyalCandy] (1.45 gb rar pc original)

233 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
No More Secrets [v0.7.1] [RoyalCandy] (1.45 gb rar pc original)

233 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Thank you Brother

Reactions: Abhai

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e8n4_008.jpg

Hey guys,

Sorry for being so late, I've been doing renders like crazy and I didn't knew what day it was until just now when I realised that it's Tuesday and I didn't gave you an update.

Last week was a really good week. Right now I have more than 60% of the renders done.
The text is completed, I just need to send it to the guy who's doing the proof reading to make sure I don't have any mistakes left.

The past few days I've been telling you that I'm not sure if Stephania will be in this episode or not, however I decided to add her in the episode like it was supposed to and this episode will have around 500 renders, while in the previous versions there were about 300 renders.
I really like how this episode came up and I hope you'll like it too. The episode will be released most probably on 23 August, if everything goes as planned.

Best regards,
Jason

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 365372

Hey guys,

Sorry for being so late, I've been doing renders like crazy and I didn't knew what day it was until just now when I realised that it's Tuesday and I didn't gave you an update.

Last week was a really good week. Right now I have more than 60% of the renders done.
The text is completed, I just need to send it to the guy who's doing the proof reading to make sure I don't have any mistakes left.

The past few days I've been telling you that I'm not sure if Stephania will be in this episode or not, however I decided to add her in the episode like it was supposed to and this episode will have around 500 renders, while in the previous versions there were about 300 renders.
I really like how this episode came up and I hope you'll like it too. The episode will be released most probably on 23 August, if everything goes as planned.

Best regards,
Jason
Thanks.
Cant wait to see more of that beauty/Amie :love:

Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Good we missed her in the last episode after the Clinic and house scenes I wonder where we go from there?
try to take a guess a teen pregnant that hide it from her parents :whistle: what do you think could happen :coffee:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 358358

Morning guys,

Last week was not really great, because as you know I've been out of the city, however when I got back I managed to finish the text and did a few renders.
This episode is going to be pretty big and interesting, however I might need to cut one or two scenes, because I would like to give you a release in August, but if there is enough time I will also add them back, which will make this episode the biggest one so far.
Two weeks ago I've been telling you that the main girls will be Amie, Anastasia, Mahabbah and Stephania for this episode, however while I was creating the text I created a nice event with Jeane.

Best regards,
Jason
Someone please give this man a medal!

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Good we missed her in the last episode after the Clinic and house scenes I wonder where we go from there?
Probably some touching and cute scene. Perhaps even a kiss. She seems like a "Morrigan" (Dragon Age) kind of girl in which she is afraid of having sex after falling in love because she never experienced it and is unsure about how to deal with it.

Aug 6, 2018
Is it abandoned?
View attachment 358358

Morning guys,

Last week was not really great, because as you know I've been out of the city, however when I got back I managed to finish the text and did a few renders.
This episode is going to be pretty big and interesting, however I might need to cut one or two scenes, because I would like to give you a release in August, but if there is enough time I will also add them back, which will make this episode the biggest one so far.
Two weeks ago I've been telling you that the main girls will be Amie, Anastasia, Mahabbah and Stephania for this episode, however while I was creating the text I created a nice event with Jeane.

Best regards,
Jason

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes