4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

wantmummy

Nov 30, 2017
Has anyone else had a glitch when Daphne asks you to go to the Computer Room in Ep. 5? The MC enters the room but the scene cuts out and I go straight back to the corridor and can;t see the scene that's suppose to follow. Is there anyway around this? Thanks.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i don't get this in the walkthrough
Kitchen To continue you’ll have to go eat your breakfast with Lizzie and Vanessa. After the breakfast you and Vanessa will go for a jog. If you „spent the night” with Vanessa and Lizzie you’ll have more interesting run.
but in the truth or dare game when you get the option to say fuck yeah or what if someone catches us both girls say were only joking and leave

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Hey guys, hope all is well
This game has been in the back of my mind after seeing a lot of people in the BADIK thread with the Sigs

I was just curious about the quality of Writing and how interesting the characters are? I can see that the renders are damn good from the previews, just wanted your guys’ two cents on the story and what not.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
This game has been in the back of my mind after seeing a lot of people in the BADIK thread with the Sigs

I was just curious about the quality of Writing and how interesting the characters are? I can see that the renders are damn good from the previews, just wanted your guys’ two cents on the story and what not.
Thanks in advance
Let me just say that BaDIK would wish to have a cast of characters as good as this one.
Every character is great and with a secret you need to discover, to everyone that I recommended the game has always told me the same thing. "There's not a single girl that I disliked."

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Let me just say that BaDIK would wish to have a cast of characters as good as this one.
Every character is great and with a secret you need to discover, to everyone that I recommended the game has always told me the same thing. "There's not a single girl that I disliked."
Oh, long time no see Mytez ;)

And thanks for info, definitely gonna download now (I was gonna download anyway) but now I’m really sold as I do play these games for the story and characters (sex scenes are great of course) so, yeah, thanks again (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You will get embroiled in their taNTRIC nonsense pretty early in the game.

Then in the middle ... all the running around, with each scene locking yourself away from future routes by ... seemingly innocent choices ... that does anger and you are left rudderless.

Then there are the talks that ... are equally nonsensical, trying to push seduction narratives on top of nerdy meet and greet talk.

HAppy gaming away your sanity on this one;)!!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Oh, long time no see Mytez ;)

And thanks for info, definitely gonna download now (I was gonna download anyway) but now I’m really sold as I do play these games for the story and characters (sex scenes are great of course) so, yeah, thanks again (y)
I reckon you'll love it, it has one of the strongest cast of females of any adult VN, every single one of the girls is lovely, and there 10+ which is really hard to accomplish with such a huge cast. I'm a little bit biased because it's in my top 3 of games, but everyone that I recommended it to has loved it.

Remember to check the "readme" if you want to use the incest patch, it's not something that activates at the start, it's a "sidequest" that you need to complete to discover the truth.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CAznable

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

Thanks in advance
The game is pretty good.

I play without the incest patch because I hate incest with all my strength and it is the only game that doesn't fall under the "landlady" and "stepsister" trope.

The grammar is full of Engrish at the beginning, but recently it got better.

The characters aren't as beautiful and well-written as those on BADIK, but they're definitely interesting on their own way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good luck playing the detective with all the cat calling, rubber necking and chatter boxing ...
All going on in this game;)!

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I reckon you'll love it, it has one of the strongest cast of females of any adult VN, every single one of the girls is lovely, and there 10+ which is really hard to accomplish with such a huge cast. I'm a little bit biased because it's in my top 3 of games, but everyone that I recommended it to has loved it.

Remember to check the "readme" if you want to use the incest patch, it's not something that activates at the start, it's a "sidequest" that you need to complete to discover the truth.
I’m sure I will love it

And also that’s interesting, it’s a side quest, pretty cool, I’m cool with or without incest, but I do have a question, does the incest feel natural? Cause you know in some games it’s just like, Boom “I’ve just now realized I have the hots for my sister” but based on what you said it sounds like you don’t even know it’s your sister until later in the game, which is interesting

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I’m sure I will love it

And also that’s interesting, it’s a side quest, pretty cool, I’m cool with or without incest, but I do have a question, does the incest feel natural? Cause you know in some games it’s just like, Boom “I’ve just now realized I have the hots for my sister” but based on what you said it sounds like you don’t even know it’s your sister until later in the game, which is interesting
You have the hots for them before you know they are your family. It feels natural because the characters are reluctant to do anything with you, so it's not like they suddenly don't want to because you are family. The relationships are overall pretty realistic.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
i don't get this in the walkthrough
Kitchen To continue you’ll have to go eat your breakfast with Lizzie and Vanessa. After the breakfast you and Vanessa will go for a jog. If you „spent the night” with Vanessa and Lizzie you’ll have more interesting run.
but in the truth or dare game when you get the option to say fuck yeah or what if someone catches us both girls say were only joking and leave
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You have the hots for them before you know they are your family. It feels natural because the characters are reluctant to do anything with you, so it's not like they suddenly don't want to because you are family. The relationships are overall pretty realistic.
Ah that’s good to hear, I’ll definitely use the patch then as that sounds like even more interesting character development that I’d like to see

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
So Mytez I downloaded the patch and started the game, looks really promising
It's just a shame i cant get the walkthrough mod to work, i've used them before for games like BADIK and they worked fine, but here i can't seem to get it to work, maybe because i'm on mac, idk it's weird
Anyways thanks for getting me to pull the trigger on this one, i'll let you know how it goes

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018

Thanks in advance
Very good game. Writing is quite good and the story is at the same time a bit different but at the same time with all the typical elements you would expect. Every character have something going on with them and most are interesting in their own way. The MC is quite a dick in the beginning, but shows his human side after a while. I think of him sort of a young Tony Soprano kind of guy.

So Mytez I downloaded the patch and started the game, looks really promising
It's just a shame i cant get the walkthrough mod to work, i've used them before for games like BADIK and they worked fine, but here i can't seem to get it to work, maybe because i'm on mac, idk it's weird
Anyways thanks for getting me to pull the trigger on this one, i'll let you know how it goes
I don't think the walktrough mod is necessary because the game is quite straightforward. If you like it a lot you will likely play more than one playtrough focusing on different girls.

Reactions: Abhai and CAznable

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
And Brandy? The cute girl who remind me Tali from Mass effect, we can have sex with her? And more important question, if we will be loyal to one girl, didn't seduce any others, did we had different ending?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes