4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The more you talk, the more I think it's a male chauvinism double standard.
Could also just be immature. Some people stay that way until they die at 90. Or possibly a very different cultural backround from the average western background. Or both.
For example, I've seen some Indian or Pakistani guys (or was it just one guy, I don't remember any more) posting extremely weird and unrealistic shit here (on f95, not this thread) for a modern western background, where men and women are considered equal and this is normal for people (and I mean actually equal, not some feminist extremist femdom dreamworld some nasty feminists keep pushing upon us).
Man is for that, that i hate to write in english.
First of all, everyone can have their opinion. But that doesn't mean that if you don't like me opinion, then i am the immature one.
The immature one is the one that do not accept the other opinion. Me opinion is that! Do you like it? No? Is up to you.
For me man and woman can be alike. They can do who they wanna do. But that do not mean that who thay do is the right thing to do. If you have no respect for yourself it is your problem. I also grew up with little affection in the sentimental field. But didn't that push me to take drugs! Or sell me body or treat people badly. I always do the right thing to do. I always help everyone in me life. Good or bad ppl.
When i start a relationship i am loyal and faithful. In my life I've never betrayed anyone and I've never had sex for fun but always and only for love.

Here ppl are speak about love and romance. And wanna put a romantic thing in an abortion event? Really!
And I would be the immature one? Perhaps the immature one are you two.

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
Steven is in-the-closet gay, so probably some dude we haven't met yet. Though if we asked Steven, I bet he'd say the MC.

Seriously, it seems pretty obvious at this point what Steven's secret is (if I'm right, dev, please don't change it: the groundwork was laid really well!). He likes looking at the MC's cock, likes pulling his own out in front of other dudes, and for all his bluster about getting laid still leaps at any and every opportunity to go wherever the guys (specifically the MC) go regardless of what chances he may be leaving behind - and generally attempts to go in some state of undress. Let us consider the dildo selfies, the sincere attempt to "finish each other off" after Saeki leaves the bathroom, and his excitement to run naked with his bestie. Throw in his "prank" with the sleeping Rene (sticking his dick in his face and fantasizing about getting oral sex from him) and how he blatantly checks out the MC's dick when walking in on him pissing, and I think we can all do the math at this point.

Yeah, he hires hookers. Notice he only does that WITH or FOR the MC, though. There is not one single instance where Steven has gone off on his own, and if we say "well, he hasn't had time!" there's also not a single story of Steven going off on his own. The closest thing to it is when he goes out with his dearest bff for blowjobs to win a bet. And they're still in the same building on the same mission when that goes down. I wonder who he thought of to get himself erect, hmmmm?

Whenever you're ready, Steven, come on out of that closet. We'll welcome you as the best "MC's Best Friend" character ever, since you pose no threat to steal any potential LI. We may not be right for you (or hell, maybe it's an upcoming route some people might really like, what do I know?), but you'll always be our friend. Please keep paying for our hookers, though.
i actually don't think he's gay, if i recall correctly at the start, Brian says that Steven has fucked Stephania. Also all of the jokes about seeing his dick, seem like he's just being "jokingly gay"

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
First of all, everyone can have their opinion. But that doesn't mean that if you don't like me opinion, then i am the immature one.
The immature one is the one that do not accept the other opinion. Me opinion is that! Do you like it? No? Is up to you.
For me man and woman can be alike. They can do who they wanna do. But that do not mean that who thay do is the right thing to do. If you have no respect for yourself it is your problem. I also grew up with little affection in the sentimental field. But didn't that push me to take drugs! Or sell me body or treat people badly. I always do the right thing to do. I always help everyone in me life. Good or bad ppl.
When i start a relationship i am loyal and faithful. In my life I've never betrayed anyone and I've never had sex for fun but always and only for love.

Here ppl are speak about love and romance. And wanna put a romantic thing in an abortion event? Really!
if u speak spanish i can help my guy

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
... romantic? Really? You really see the intere thing... romantic? Excuse the question not to offend you, but you use hallucinogens when you play that part of the game? :unsure:

You uncover that Stepahina not only let Rene or who he is called. A stupid bully boy who think that he is the man of all man. Other are just shit compared to him.
Not only she let him fuck her. And she know pretty well how he was. But also let he cum in her! Then Brian uncover that she is pregnant about this stupid boy and go to a clinic to abortion and... you find all of this... romantic? Only because she cry for two second on Brian shoulder?

I think you need to see who really mean "romantic" word!
What? What's up with this unwarranted offensive post? Obviously you don't have to agree with my point of view, but it is totally unnecessary to do it in the way you did.

Time to try this "ignore" buttom.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
You uncover that Stepahina not only let Rene or who he is called. A stupid bully boy who think that he is the man of all man. Other are just shit compared to him.
Not only she let him fuck her. And she know pretty well how he was. But also let he cum in her! Then Brian uncover that she is pregnant about this stupid boy and go to a clinic to abortion and... you find all of this... romantic? Only because she cry for two second on Brian shoulder?

I think you need to see who really mean "romantic" word!
Have you ever watched a movie called ? It's a story about a prostitute hired by a rich guy to temporarily pretend to be his wife. She did worse than Stephania, yet it's considered a classic among romance movies.

It doesn't matter what Staphania did before she met Brian, that's her past. The romance is how she changes as a character after meeting him.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there romance in this game? I see a romance tag now but in previous version there is only sex.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018

Of course everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. But that doesn't mean no one is allowed to challenge opinions, including yours. If your opinion is based on incomplete or contradictory context it is not immature to not accept your opinion.

You have a cookie cutter idea of what romance should be. Good for you. But that doesn't mean that is the only way romance works. The problem is you're trying to pass on your opinion of the way romance should only work as fact, when it is just your opinion.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
My biggest issue with Stephania is that she is willing to fuck Keith while his girlfriend is less than 10 meters away. Such unlikeable move like come on girl you are gonna end up alone and miserable if you keep treating people around you like that.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Have you ever watched a movie called ? It's a story about a prostitute hired by a rich guy to temporarily pretend to be his wife.
God i fucking hate Julia Roberts! Dont mind Richard Gere. Sorry but hated that movie.
I agree with ur point however.....just had to express my dislike of that movie.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My biggest issue with Stephania is that she is willing to fuck Keith while his girlfriend is less than 10 meters away. Such unlikeable move like come on girl you are gonna end up alone and miserable if you keep treating people around you like that.
Because that's all she knows and it's sad that her life has gone down this route and tbf to her he is as much to blame as she is but yeah personally that scene I'd have kicked him out the house right there and then, Stephania needs a man that is going to look after her and not just use her for sex.

Reactions: E-Dog and Mytez

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Because that's all she knows and it's sad that her life has gone down this route and tbf to her he is as much to blame as she is but yeah personally that scene I'd have kicked him out the house right there and then, Stephania needs a man that is going to look after her and not just use her for sex.
People who hurt other people for silly reasons and without giving it a second thought are just not desirable. No sane man is gonna "look after her" unless she changes her behaviour first. Even if we are talking about teens here you just don't enter a relationship with thoughts like "I am gonna change her". And whole she is hurt so she hurt others explanation is shit. Life manages to fuck everyone, it is never an excuse to hurt others. Jails are filled with people who follow this type of logic.

Keith is an asshole obviously but people don't care enough about him to discuss him anyway. Since Steph is a potential love interest we care enough to actually think what she's done. She got invited to your sisters birthday party and didn't hesitate to potentially ruin it by sleeping with a boyfriend of your cousin. Most people don't care since we think with our dicks and are happy to see the way to Amie cleared out of any obstacles but in hindsight it was such major asshole move that it just made her unlikeable for me.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
People who hurt other people for silly reasons and without giving it a second thought are just not desirable. No sane man is gonna "look after her" unless she changes her behaviour first. Even if we are talking about teens here you just don't enter a relationship with thoughts like "I am gonna change her". And whole she is hurt so she hurt others explanation is shit. Life manages to fuck everyone, it is never an excuse to hurt others. Jails are filled with people who follow this type of logic.

Keith is an asshole obviously but people don't care enough about him to discuss him anyway. Since Steph is a potential love interest we care enough to actually think what she's done. She got invited to your sisters birthday party and didn't hesitate to potentially ruin it by sleeping with a boyfriend of your cousin. Most people don't care since we think with our dicks and are happy to see the way to Amie cleared out of any obstacles but in hindsight it was such major asshole move that it just made her unlikeable for me.
Lot's of sane men would want to help her would it be better if we all sat back and let her destroy her life? She is in this situation because her parents don't care about her she pretty much told us when we were at her house, we don't need to change her either she just needs someone at her side that is always going to be there for her and fill in the gap that her parents left.

Like I said sleeping around is all she knows but both are at fault here him more than her but if she was in a happy stable relationship she wouldn't be the way she is, just look at how emotional she got with Brian around thinking about how bad her life is and the things she does and the fact that Brian is probably the only one that has ever listened to her and helped her.

Reactions: Freezer14

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Stephania is great, she is probably similar to Nicole (the tattooed artist girl). I bet they'd be pals, MC needs to introduce them.

She shouldn't have slept with Keith, but IMO he is the one mostly at fault. He is an older guy (probably at least 30) and is in a position of power. He cheated on Amie and then he screwed over Jeane when he caught MC/Liz/Jeane driving afterwards. Guy is worse than Rene, who is also terrible. The only virgins in this game are Lizzie and Brandy (no proof they are, but I think its a safe assumption). Steph does the stuff she does in an attempt to fill the void in her life, she doesn't have support from family and doesn't feel loved by them so she sleeps around because she feels like she has to in order to feel better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
he screwed over Jeane when he caught MC/Liz/Jeane driving afterwards
I don't think he purposefully screwed them. He didn't know it was them in the car, he already stopped them and couldn't let them go, probably because his colleague was with him? I know from the walkthrough (never played that route) that if Brian joined the threesome with him and Stephania, Brian asks for a favor but he apologize and tells them he really can't let them go.
The only virgins in this game are Lizzie and Brandy
And Vanessa! Unless some really dark shit went on with his father but I don't even want to think about it.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e8m2_003.jpg

Morning guys,

Last week was not really great, because as you know I've been out of the city, however when I got back I managed to finish the text and did a few renders.
This episode is going to be pretty big and interesting, however I might need to cut one or two scenes, because I would like to give you a release in August, but if there is enough time I will also add them back, which will make this episode the biggest one so far.
Two weeks ago I've been telling you that the main girls will be Amie, Anastasia, Mahabbah and Stephania for this episode, however while I was creating the text I created a nice event with Jeane.

Best regards,
Jason

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes