4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Mr. John

May 20, 2019
i love this game... yey heheh i kinda like the plot and the models... one of the best game for me... when would be ep 8 coming out

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
you think the game can be done before september? really liked the start and cant wait for episode 8
i love this game... yey heheh i kinda like the plot and the models... one of the best game for me... when would be ep 8 coming out
I certainly hope the game won't be done anytime soon :p
As for the next update, it's usually released ever 1.5 / 2 months. Ep7 was released on 30/06 so it should be released near the end of august if there're no problems. Though august is a tricky month because of vacations, etc. so I would estimate the end of september.

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Morning guys and gals,
Last week was really successful. I managed to do more than half of the conversations. I also added a few more things which were not in the initial plan, but I'm sure that the fans of Jeane will appreciate it.
I also made a few preparations so that it would be easy for me to work on two machines while working the renders.
However this week is not going to be this productive because I need to leave the town for 2 or 3 days. It's something work related, but when I get back I'll start working on this episode. I really like how this one turned out.
The next episode will be released sometime next month.
Best regards,
Jason

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Stephania update hell yeah :love:
i think she is the perfect match for Brian, he is a fucked up kid and so is she, so it's a win win :)
As a Jeane fan, I have to admit that Brandy is the true pairing for Brian. I understand why you think Stephania, since they are both fucked up kids but that's exactly why its chaotic.
Brian is cocky, a bit arrogant, and careless. Brandy is complete opposite and that's why I think they are the best pairing, she brings out the good in Brian and actually understands him (park scene where she says Brian tries too hard to act like someone he's not). Despite his attitude Brandy sees through him and still falls for him, proof of it when she almost says 'I love you' in episode 7.
Also, Brian's thoughts about her are... a different tone? For example, with Stephania he always thinks about how slutty she is and how badly he wants to fuck her (Same applies to Anatasia, without slutty part). With Lizzie/Jeane/Vanessa he's attracted to them but also respects them, since they are like family. With Brandy, he always think about how sweet and caring she is. I think at one point Brian even says he's starting to fall for her, we haven't seen him fall for anyone else since he thinks a lot about sex.

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
As a Jeane fan, I have to admit that Brandy is the true pairing for Brian. I understand why you think Stephania, since they are both fucked up kids but that's exactly why its chaotic.
Brian is cocky, a bit arrogant, and careless. Brandy is complete opposite and that's why I think they are the best pairing, she brings out the good in Brian and actually understands him (park scene where she says Brian tries too hard to act like someone he's not). Despite his attitude Brandy sees through him and still falls for him, proof of it when she almost says 'I love you' in episode 7.
Also, Brian's thoughts about her are... a different tone? For example, with Stephania he always thinks about how slutty she is and how badly he wants to fuck her (Same applies to Anatasia, without slutty part). With Lizzie/Jeane/Vanessa he's attracted to them but also respects them, since they are like family. With Brandy, he always think about how sweet and caring she is. I think at one point Brian even says he's starting to fall for her, we haven't seen him fall for anyone else since he thinks a lot about sex.
no doubt, the perfect match for him is Brandy, Stephania is the second best, but its not even close

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree that Brandy is the best girlfriend for the MC at the moment.

But by the way things are developing between MC and Stephania (specially after the clinic thing), I believe this path may be the most "romantic" here.
You ain't wrong there Brandy is perfect the nice sweet girl attitude of hers and her shyness when she gets compliments not just girlfriend material but wife material :love:

As for Stephania, she needs a guy like Brian in her life someone that will actually be there for her as no one else seems interested in her :( I really don't look forward to choosing one over the other.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
You ain't wrong there Brandy is perfect the nice sweet girl attitude of hers and her shyness when she gets compliments not just girlfriend material but wife material :love:

As for Stephania, she needs a guy like Brian in her life someone that will actually be there for her as no one else seems interested in her :( I really don't look forward to choosing one over the other.
Don't. Just follow different routes on different paths. When it is time to choose one, I'll definetely use different saves to pick each one of them.

Reactions: Mormont

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Stephania is quite popular, I'm sure a lot of guys will be interested in her. Steven, Potter and that police officer already are. In Brandy's case, she isn't so popular and no one is interested in her, not even that nerd because he's too busy Jacking off to Stephania. Now Brian is catching feelings for Brandy, and if he ends up with her it won't be a problem for Stephania since she can easily get any other man. I also have a strong feeling if you don't pick Saeki/Vanessa/Stephania, then Steven will end up with one of them, like in AL with Rena and Liam. So it's ok to choose Brandy over her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Stephania is quite popular, I'm sure a lot of guys will be interested in her. Steven, Potter and that police officer already are. In Brandy's case, she isn't so popular and no one is interested in her, not even that nerd because he's too busy Jacking off to Stephania. Now Brian is catching feelings for Brandy, and if he ends up with her it won't be a problem for Stephania since she can easily get any other man. I also have a strong feeling if you don't pick Saeki/Vanessa/Stephania, then Steven will end up with one of them, like in AL with Rena and Liam. So it's ok to choose Brandy over her.
But Brian actually cares the others just see her as someone to have some fun with Steven because he is Steven, Potter wouldn't know what to do with her, and the policeman cheated on Amie with her. Stephania just needs a nice stable guy in her life, not someone who will walk all over her fuck her and leave her so far she is attracting the wrong men. She needs that rock in her life as she mentioned her parents clearly have no interest in her.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
But Brian actually cares the others just see her as someone to have some fun with Steven because he is Steven, Potter wouldn't know what to do with her, and the policeman cheated on Amie with her. Stephania just needs a nice stable guy in her life, not someone who will walk all over her fuck her and leave her so far she is attracting the wrong men. She needs that rock in her life as she mentioned her parents clearly have no interest in her.
Good point. But idk man... Brandy and Brian is just the perfect match, they compliment each other so well despite being so different: Brandy won't be a shy, goody-two-shoes anymore as she is coming out her shell and being more confident and daring because of Brian. While Brian won't be a cocky boy who only cares about sex, he's more caring and understanding due to Brandy. They fit like a glove because they are so different and bring out the good in each other.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good point. But idk man... Brandy and Brian is just the perfect match, they compliment each other so well despite being so different: Brandy won't be a shy, goody-two-shoes anymore as she is coming out her shell and being more confident and daring because of Brian. While Brian won't be a cocky boy who only cares about sex, he's more caring and understanding due to Brandy. They fit like a glove because they are so different and bring out the good in each other.
I couldn't agree more I think Brian being around Brandy has softened him up a little bit and that scene where they are sitting on the bench together cemented that for me at how perfect they are for one another but of course I'm biased as Brandy is the best girl in this game and that's not being disrespectful to the other girls as they are all great but Brandy just melts my heart with how cute she is.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes