4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of No More Secrets v0.7.1.
  • with incest patch
  • w/o incest patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
royalcandy what is the bug with Amie on ver 0.7.0 ? is it her last achievement ? I load my 0.7.0 save for that event and it said that i have unlocked an achievement but Amie's last achievement still blurred

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
royalcandy , I found some errors when I checked out the achievements system in v0.7.0. I don't know if they're fixed in the 0.7.1, but here they are:

Achievement saeki2 is missing from the achievements page, because it's missing from the achArr array and $saeki1 has been defined twice, once with the Saeki_01 image and right after that with Saeki_02 image (line 49).

e3_movie_stephania_success can't be unlocked, it's never set to True anywhere in the game:
Bash:
$ grep -iEnr --include=*.rpy "stephania_success"
achievments.rpy:53:    $stephania3 = Achievment("Stephania_03", e2p21_stephania_success, None, None)
achievments.rpy:55:    $stephania5 = Achievment("Stephania_05", e3_movie_stephania_success, None, None)
ep2_convs.rpy:2499:                $e2p21_stephania_success = True
variables.rpy:59:default e2p21_stephania_success = False
variables.rpy:81:default e3_movie_stephania_success = False
...apparently because it's named as $e3_movie_stephania without the _success part at line 446 ep3_convs.rpy (took some digging to find it).

Achievement alisuz1 is also missing, because it's missing from the array.

Also a little suggestion:
It would be nice to have an option to jump to the achievements page in the end of the episode, instead of just an announcement about the next episode.

Thanks a lot for an awesome game! All the girls are looking incredibly beautiful and the story is captivating.

Also, I think that your bugfix in the beginning of ep7_convs.rpy adds another bug to the system. They way you tried to fix it, fix_biologyTest variable can never be larger than 2. You know, because in ep6_convs.rpy you're calculating the value of it here:

Python:
    label end_e6a1:

$fix_biologyTest = 0
        if day1_biology_lust > 3:
            $fix_biologyTest += 1
        if day1_biology_lust > 6:
            $fix_biologyTest += 1
        if day1_biology_lust >= 9:
            $fix_biologyTest += 1
And the bugfix only applies if the value of fix_biologyTest is the initial -1, but it should apply on the opposite case, that is, if the MC actually did visit the teacher and the value is not -1 any more.
Also, you're just incrementing it up to 3 times by 1, starting from -1, which makes the maximum possible value of 2 and it can never-ever be 3:

Python:
label e7d1:

#BUGFIX
    if fix_biologyTest == -1:
            $fix_biologyTest += 1
            $fix_biologyTest += 1
            $fix_biologyTest += 1
For example, in my playthrough the value of day1_biology_lust is 10, but fix_biologyTest in the end of ep7 is still just 2. Shouldn't it be 3, considering that there are no more places in the game where fix_biologyTest gets its value from? I'm guessing, the wrong value comes from playing ep6 before the bug was fixed there and since the new bugfix was misapplied to those who never visited Anastasia.
So, I'm proposing a simple and working fix for the next release, that'll fix any previously miscalculated value of fix_biologyTest, whatever it currently is:

Python:
#NEW BUGFIX for fix_biologyTest
    if not fix_biologyTest == -1:
            $fix_biologyTest = 1
            $fix_biologyTest = 2
            $fix_biologyTest = 3
And that's it. No messy increments to negative values.
It will not fix the damage from the previous buggy bugfix, that applied new values to fix_biologyTest to those who never visited Anastasia at her home. And it actually can't be fixed automatically any more for them, IMHO. So they got the access to Mrs Paneto's achievements unfairly, lucky bastards :p

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The pictures you show is what is worriyng even more.. see my message above..
You need to read the story more closely my friend...

1. Jeanne asked Brian to take him to this charity event way back in chapter 4 or 5... when she loses her license for speeding thanks to Lizzie's BS... so it didnt come out of nowhere...

2. Jeane got the wrong room, it wasnt their room, she was a little tipsy, and they went into the "Sultans" room by mistake... so being how misogynistic middle eastern men are, he was conducting business while his wife was sucking him off. They then asked Jeanne for legal advice regarding the shady shit he was thinking of doing.

3. Once Brian got taken to his real room by Massarabah or whatever, and she asked to fuck, she then leaves, Jeanne comes into the room and locks the door.

4. royalcandy has stated that while certain things will skirt the line, he is not keen on adding a NTR plotline to the game at all... Stephanie's story is not that... and Vanessa's dark secret also wasnt that.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
4. @royalcandy has stated that while certain things will skirt the line, he is not keen on adding a NTR plotline to the game at all... Stephanie's story is not that... and Vanessa's dark secret also wasnt that.
I mean, if someone believes that Jeane is going to fuck those two dudes, they don't know her character at all. She's literally having second doubts about doing something with the guy she loves because she's married (if not using the patch), and that's with her husband being a cheating bastard. She doesn't strike me as the kind of woman who would go around fucking everyone or letting herself be influenced into doing it without her consent.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I mean, if someone believes that Jeane is going to fuck those two dudes, they don't know her character at all. She's literally having second doubts abour doing something with the guy she loves because she's married (if not using the patch), and that's with her husband being a cheating bastard. She doesn't strike me as the kind of woman who would go around fucking everyone or letting herself be influenced into doing it without her consent.
Agreed... as much shit as people give her for the whole "abandoned her son for x number of years, burn her to the stake"... Jeanne has grown up from her mistakes... as I said before as someone who was "given away", I feel the people that cant find it to forgive Jeanne need to stop talking out of their asses.... Brian forgave her, and it makes sense to me that he did... similarly to the way the protag from "Second Chance" did with his mother.

Honestly unless the "real dad" of Brian fand Lizzie comes back who Jeanne already proved she had a weakspot for, I dont see her fucking anyone but Brian in the near future... she already turned down Phil.. and masturbated like a madwoman at the sight of Brian doing it on his computer. (Brian inherited the specific pheromone his dad had that drove Jeanne crazy).

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Crap now i feel stupid.. :( i should have looked closely to the text instead of looking to the surrounding and making the wrong conclusion.. Thanks for pointing that out.(y) I might have skipped to quickly through the text instead of reading it.. looks not just the mc was tipsy but me too. :p

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
and masturbated like a madwoman at the sight of Brian doing it on his computer.
And while showering, hoping that Brian would watch her. With Amie single, Renee out of the picture and Stephania having feelings for Brian, I don't know how anyone could consider even the possibility of the N word being added to the game. Unless you really liked Daphne and you hated to see her with Phill, that is...

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I mean, if someone believes that Jeane is going to fuck those two dudes, they don't know her character at all. She's literally having second doubts about doing something with the guy she loves because she's married (if not using the patch), and that's with her husband being a cheating bastard. She doesn't strike me as the kind of woman who would go around fucking everyone or letting herself be influenced into doing it without her consent.
Are you sure ?? because she even admits she made allot of stupid mistakes in the past the only good thing was she did is not walk away from lizzy like what happenend to mc. to bad it did not occur to her to fix her relation with the mc when she decided to keep lizzy..

This part could have prevented allot of grieve..

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Are you sure ?? because she even admits she made allot of stupid mistakes in the past the only good thing was she did is not walk away from lizzy like what happenend to mc. to bad it did not occur to her to fix her relation with the mc when she decided to keep lizzy..

This part could have prevented allot of grieve..
She did decide to fix things with Brian !!

You realize the story told you that despite Brian's original bitch-fit regarding Jeanne marrying Phil... She only did that to be close to Brian himself ?

What did you want her to do ? show up at Brian's "parents" and say hey thanks for taking care of my kid for 2 years, and myself during my dark times, but I decided to be a grown-up now, and I dont care that you have fallen in love with my son in these 2 years, I am taking him back, so suck it !

I would honestly despise Jeanne if the plot had gone that way, and despite how hot she is I would have avoided romance with her as if she had AIDS....

Reactions: Mormont and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I did not say she had to take him back
She was probably scared of being rejected, there's few things that hurt a mother more than her child hating her. That's why she wanted to be part of his live and protect him without him knowing she was the mother. Keep in mind that as soon as his parents died she was there for him, even if Phill doesn't like him.

I have to admit
Aside from him hurting some of the girls for fooling around with a bunch of them, I don't think he's going to be that fucked up. Him telling Brandy how he's "trying to be better" is there for a reason, it seems to me that is a way for royal to tell us that the complaints about him being a piece of shit aren't falling on deaf ears, that he's going to improve as a character that people will like.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes