4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Not straight away but it didn't happen instantly, it was a long term thing.

It took a few years of things going from bad to worse before he hit rock bottom sometime during that period she should have said something but she's far too selfish and only thought of herself and her relationship. Even after he finds out she tells him to keep it quiet, she had no intentions of ever saying anything.

She's a complete and utter bitch.

Like I said, without the incest patch she's great but with it she's awful.
Brian "lost it" because his mother died, his father was arrested for an unknow reason and he suddenly found himself in a new "family" scenario where he feels estranged. In the intro Brian explains he felt used by Jeane in order to get Phil. As of the last update though we know the truth is actually the opposite. She used Phil, dated him and ever married him, just to get close to Brian.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's not blameless. She failed at reaching in to Brian after her marriage, probably due to her guilt from abandoning him in the first place.

The fact that she asks you to keep it a secret is because it's a patch. You can't alter the story too much or you'll need to make two different routes for it. The secret allows the dev to tell the same story regardless of the relations between the main characters, with very small variations here and there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Brian "lost it" because his mother died, his father was arrested for an unknow reason and he suddenly found himself in a new "family" scenario where he feels estranged. In the intro Brian explains he felt used by Jeane in order to get Phil. As of the last update though we know the truth is actually the opposite. She used Phil, dated him and ever married him, just to get close to Brian.
Thankyou, you made my case for me.

All that could have been solved by her not being a gutless guttersnake.

Reactions: Freezer14

laliandra

May 2, 2019
No More Secrets just reached 1k likes! Wooooo! :love:

my tier:
best girl
close runner up
and she's even more beautiful without the makeup
special mention for this cutie :whistle:
is there really a way to stay faithful to one girl? no matter what i do i end up messing with almost everyone, not that i'm complaining :sneaky:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
is there really a way to stay faithful to one girl?
When they look an act like Brandy it's oh so much easier not that it's a put down for any of the other girls they are all amazing in their own ways, just Brandy is such a nice sweet girl :love: but it's nice to see you have good taste with this game as well (y)

Reactions: Nevu

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
When they look an act like Brandy it's oh so much easier not that it's a put down for any of the other girls they are all amazing in their own ways, just Brandy is such a nice sweet girl :love: but it's nice to see you have good taste with this game as well (y)
Brandy's my fav..Need to make a brandy only save tho..right now I only brandy focussed save

Reactions: Nevu and Mormont

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is there really a way to stay faithful to one girl? no matter what i do i end up messing with almost everyone, not that i'm complaining :sneaky:
Not entirely, there are some scenes that are going to happen regardless but you can mostly stick to one girl.

Most of my choices wen on Stephania and I avoided those I could (on that save) and the same for my Brandy save.

Then I have one where I go for all the sex.

I was going for an Aime save but it ended up being an anyone that was available save instead.

Reactions: Freezer14

Lurkenishu

Nov 19, 2018
So, what's the update schedule like for this game? Not that I'm complaining, "When's the next update! When's the next update!". I've just come across this game last week and binged it over a weekend. I really like where it's going and how well its written. Another game, the first one that I came across on this site, was just as good, though shorter, and less finished, is in stasis or something. The dev on it hasn't put out anything in over 8 months and their thread is on fire. I'm really hoping this one has more promise as I'd like to put some money into this one. I can't justify putting any on the other since it's still up in the air if it'll ever start up again.

Lurkenishu

Nov 19, 2018
Also, after playing this I had a lot of story ideas as to making my own game like this, but after looking into it, I have no idea where the art assets for these games come from. I'm assuming from a similar source, since a character in two of the games I've played on F95 have had the same character in them, only one with braces and a different shirt, otherwise identical.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
So, what's the update schedule like for this game? Not that I'm complaining, "When's the next update! When's the next update!". I've just come across this game last week and binged it over a weekend. I really like where it's going and how well its written. Another game, the first one that I came across on this site, was just as good, though shorter, and less finished, is in stasis or something. The dev on it hasn't put out anything in over 8 months and their thread is on fire. I'm really hoping this one has more promise as I'd like to put some money into this one. I can't justify putting any on the other since it's still up in the air if it'll ever start up again.
The dev usually updates once every 6 weeks. The next update is coming out on 23rd.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e8n5_017.jpg

Morning guys,

I come with bad news. Last week I went to the sea side and I left my PC to finish the renders, however Windows 10 screwed me really bad. On Tuesday my computer restarted itself, because of an Update so since then the rendering machine didn't do anything.
I restarted the renders when I got home on Sunday, but it won't be possible to do the release this week, so you'll have to wait for the next week.

Best regards,
Jason

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes