4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
that's why I always say windows 10 is shit. go MS DOS all the way. even the graphics are tremendously awesome !!! XD XD

Reactions: CamelRed

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Lol, I knew something like this was gonna happen when he said he was leaving for a week while letting it render unattended.

Just so we're accurate here also - Windows 10 didn't screw anyone. The dev screwed himself here. Everyone knows Microsoft pushes updates on Tuesdays for Windows, and that's been a thing since pretty much forever. He should have adjusted his update settings or paused updates so this wouldn't have happened. This is entirely the fault of the Dev, and no one else.

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Lol, I knew something like this was gonna happen when he said he was leaving for a week while letting it render unattended.

Just so we're accurate here also - Windows 10 didn't screw anyone. The dev screwed himself here. Everyone knows Microsoft pushes updates on Tuesdays for Windows, and that's been a thing since pretty much forever. He should have adjusted his update settings or paused updates so this wouldn't have happened. This is entirely the fault of the Dev, and no one else.
I kinda figured something like this would happen .. sad was really looking forward to playing this

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

These things happen no one is at fault here so it will be delayed by a week it's not the end of the world :) what if it had been a power cut would you still be blaming the dev :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
These things happen no one is at fault here so it will be delayed by a week it's not the end of the world :) what if it had been a power cut would you still be blaming the dev :p
Have you met some of the people on here? What kind of question is that? Of course they would still blame the dev!

May 5, 2018
I don't remember the name of Isaac's boss, but he looks just like the actor Phil Morris. You might recognize him from a few superhero shows.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Didn't say it was the end of the world. It's only one week, so it's not a big deal at all, but to say it's no one's fault is totally wrong. Like how can you even try to say it isn't anyone's fault? LOL, come on dude... Just say it how it actually is.

Power blips or outages are something that is out of your control. Not having Windows Update set up properly isn't. This whole situation could have been avoided if he paused updates or adjusted the automatic update times. This is kind of inexcusable to me, because you should know better when you have important tasks that you expect running for 7 days straight. If this was a real job here, and you had a goof up like this, you would get reprimanded if not fired for incompetence.

Now maybe something else would have happened even if it did that. I dunno. But this is totally on the Dev. I don't care or mind the delay. So let's make that clear right now, but let's not go and blame Windows 10 when the real problem is the user here.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Didn't say it was the end of the world. It's only one week, so it's not a big deal at all, but to say it's no one's fault is totally wrong. Like how can you even try to say it isn't anyone's fault? LOL, come on dude... Just say it how it actually is.

Power blips or outages are something that is out of your control. Not having Windows Update set up properly isn't. This whole situation could have been avoided if he paused updates or adjusted the automatic update times. This is kind of inexcusable to me, because you should know better when you have important tasks that you expect running for 7 days straight. If this was a real job here, and you had a goof up like this, you would get reprimanded if not fired for incompetence.

Now maybe something else would have happened even if it did that. I dunno. But this is totally on the Dev. I don't care or mind the delay. So let's make that clear right now, but let's not go and blame Windows 10 when the real problem is the user here.
Let's burn the guy at the stake for forgetting about the windows update then. I really like this game and I don't care in the least that it's going to be delayed for another week I'm just grateful that I get to play such a great game.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Let's burn the guy at the stake for forgetting about the windows update then. I really like this game and I don't care in the least that it's going to be delayed for another week I'm just grateful that I get to play such a great game.
I'm not burning anyone at the stake. I like the game too, and I'll say it again that I don't mind the delay at all.

However, I do get annoyed when you're saying that it was no ones fault, which is factually and totally wrong. Even the Dev immediately pushed the blame on Windows 10, which again is totally wrong. It's the fucking Devs fault! Holy shit people.

Now mistakes, goof ups, brain farts, whatever... They happen to all of us... but call that shit how it really is. Don't say there's no one to blame here when you know damn well that isn't true.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not burning anyone at the stake. I like the game too, and I'll say it again that I don't mind the delay at all.

However, I do get annoyed when you're saying that it was no ones fault, which is factually and totally wrong. Even the Dev immediately pushed the blame on Windows 10, which again is totally wrong. It's the fucking Devs fault! Holy shit people.

Now mistakes, goof ups, brain farts, whatever... They happen to all of us... but call that shit how it really is. Don't say there's no one to blame here when you know damn well that isn't true.
I'd understand your rant more if you were a patron of his...

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018

Maan, I'd love to see your post in Dual Family thread.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019

Or maybe it is actually Windows' fault. Updates constantly shut down PCs without permission. Happened to me this week too. I'm willing to give developers shit when they actually do fuck up but this one was transparent about how progress of this game was going. Even if he was lying, there is no point to call them out without evidence. We really don't know if they're actually lying or not. They said the game would be delayed for one week and that's it. The update still comes out. It's not like with Dual Family or even Milfy City where you could go months without concret transparency about how development was actually going, just so more Patreon money could be milked.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
It's been so long that I don't even remember what happened in that game so far. How does one go more than an year without an update and still pull 8k a month holy shit.
lol its a meme thread now, dont miss the fun and join quickly.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes