4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, two updates is pretty disappointing, unless they're huge that's defintely not enough to tie everything up, rushing to the finish is probably going to lead to backlash too.
2 Episodes. Not 2 updates. He mentions that each episode will take multiple updates.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
As a big fan of this game, and especially its characters, I'm torn on this news. On one hand, no matter how much I may want this game to update for eternity (or at least as long as I'm around), a satisfactory ending is more than most games ever get and can distinguish a great dev from the lesser ones that never reach that point. On the other hand... I want this game to update for eternity. Spending time with these characters is immensely entertaining, and to hear I won't be able to do that anymore is disheartening to say the least. Please, please, please take your time with the final episodes royalcandy , don't race to the finish just because you've spotted it on the horizon! And if you feel like changing your mind about dropping the curtain at any point, SEIZE ON THAT FEELING AND DON'T LET GO *ahem* I mean, I wouldn't hold it against you. Thanks for the ride so far regardless! :)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
As a big fan of this game, and especially its characters, I'm torn on this news. On one hand, no matter how much I may want this game to update for eternity (or at least as long as I'm around), a satisfactory ending is more than most games ever get and can distinguish a great dev from the lesser ones that never reach that point. On the other hand... I want this game to update for eternity. Spending time with these characters is immensely entertaining, and to hear I won't be able to do that anymore is disheartening to say the least. Please, please, please take your time with the final episodes royalcandy , don't race to the finish just because you've spotted it on the horizon! And if you feel like changing your mind about dropping the curtain at any point, SEIZE ON THAT FEELING AND DON'T LET GO *ahem* I mean, I wouldn't hold it against you. Thanks for the ride so far regardless! :)
Haha.... No need to worry. The game will go on for a few more months with no problem, because I want to finish it properly. It's just that I won't expand it any further. There won't be any more new characters and development with the new characters. I'm just finishing up the main story.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
2 Episodes. Not 2 updates. He mentions that each episode will take multiple updates.
My use of "updates" was referring to episodes, I don't believe I saw a mention of the episodes requiring multiple updates though.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Good thing about this game is, you can patch it yourself if you like. Just change the texts in the .rpy files. Boom Jeane became your whatever you like her to be.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
My use of "updates" was referring to episodes, I don't believe I saw a mention of the episodes requiring multiple updates though.
Mentioned here

I'll write the story for the whole game which is going to take ma a while, but after that updates will come really often. I finish one or two big events, BANG update. Another two, three events another update. This way you'll not have to wait too much for an update. The game will still be episodic but let's just say, Episode 9 will have a few updates.

Reactions: MrDL

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e9n1_004.jpg

Morning guys,

I want to let you know about my progress for the upcoming episodes.
The plan for Episode 9, 10 and the finale is done. Right now I'm writing the texts. As soon as I finish the text for all episodes I'll start working only on renders and then release updates every two/three weeks.
Last time I was saying that there are going to be two episodes, however there is going to be one more episode, which will represent the end of the highschool for Brian, the consequences of his actions and what future will hold based on his life choices.
This three episodes are going to be really huge, that's why I won't wait to finish each episode and then do the release because it might take a while, so I decided to keep you updated more often. Probably by the end of September I'll be able to finish writing the text and after that it's just a matter of time till I have my text proofread and finish the first few events so I can give you the first update.
That being said I read your comments and I understand your frustration for the fact that the game is coming to an end, but this game was mainly focusing on discovering secrets and what happened to Brian's father and we're close to that, so I don't see the point to expand the story any further and on top of that I think I can do better with another game.
I gained some experience with adult games so I can create better story, characters, character development, hotter scene and because of this game I'm upgrading my rig so I can do better graphics.

Best regards,
Jason

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
View attachment 403280

Morning guys,

The plan for Episode 9, 10 and the finale is done. Right now I'm writing the texts. As soon as I finish the text for all episodes I'll start working only on renders and then release updates every two/three weeks.
Last time I was saying that there are going to be two episodes, however there is going to be one more episode, which will represent the end of the highschool for Brian, the consequences of his actions and what future will hold based on his life choices.
This three episodes are going to be really huge, that's why I won't wait to finish each episode and then do the release because it might take a while, so I decided to keep you updated more often. Probably by the end of September I'll be able to finish writing the text and after that it's just a matter of time till I have my text proofread and finish the first few events so I can give you the first update.
That being said I read your comments and I understand your frustration for the fact that the game is coming to an end, but this game was mainly focusing on discovering secrets and what happened to Brian's father and we're close to that, so I don't see the point to expand the story any further and on top of that I think I can do better with another game.
I gained some experience with adult games so I can create better story, characters, character development, hotter scene and because of this game I'm upgrading my rig so I can do better graphics.

Best regards,
Jason
That's fair and I do look forward with whatever comes next.

Reactions: lupusdeus1

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
aaaahh Stephania, she is beautiful :love:
Brian & Stephania love ending, can't wait :D

royalcandy what will be the setting for your new game?
will any of the characters from this game be in the new one?

tnx :)

Reactions: Freezer14

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Dang, didn't know the game was coming to an end already :(, that sucks, but at the same time, I'm glad the creator is ending it when they feel it's necessary instead of drawing it out for too long. Now, what I'm curious about is the consequences we'll have to face (I have a bad feeling about us taking the necklace, even if we snatched up the receipt to "prove" our innocence).

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys im not good with english
and i dont understand what RoyalCandy says about the new game
I hope the new game is about the same MC more older
and girls became women
if its this,It's gonna be a dream come true!!! <3 <3 <3

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
aaaahh Stephania, she is beautiful :love:
Brian & Stephania love ending, can't wait :D

royalcandy what will be the setting for your new game?
will any of the characters from this game be in the new one?

tnx :)
The characters in this game will be left behind, however some of the characters in this game will impact the beginning of the next episode. The things some characters did will be the trigger for the next game.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
is in the next game the same MC?
No... The reason I'm so hyped about the new game is the fact that I can get rid of Brian. He's not the best MC.
None of the characters you know in this game up until this moment will appear in the next game. By the end of episode 10 you'll meet one of the main girls from the upcoming episodes. She's the only one that will be in the next game.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 403280

Morning guys,

Best regards,
Jason
Hey Jason for as long as you take each girl in the game and envolve a new game around her (that is to say at least 6 games!) I will be totally content with the game coming to an end! :LOL::love:

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
No... The reason I'm so hyped about the new game is the fact that I can get rid of Brian. He's not the best MC.
None of the characters you know in this game up until this moment will appear in the next game. By the end of episode 10 you'll meet one of the main girls from the upcoming episodes. She's the only one that will be in the next game.
Then i hope till the last episode he will have fuck all the main girls in the game...
Please give an answer on that...!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes