4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Does anybody know how to play all TV scenes during episode 3? I tried to mod it my self but it doesn't work. he always jumps after a scene to the point where you have to wake Amie.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
royalcandy
You are an awesome developer
can you at the final episodes
plan any naughty options like A Gangbang with bryan friend
and the sluttiest bitch or an big orgy scene
or more naughty spin the bottle game options
or something you think is better
thank you for all answers <3 <3 <3
(sorry of my english)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Good to hear there will be an extra part, but it's a shame that it will mean the current characters' finale. Especially the one foreshadowed to be in my MC's ending lol...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess what... Saeki will be back in Episode 10, but not going to tell you why and how!

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy
You are an awesome developer
can you at the final episodes
plan any naughty options like A Gangbang with bryan friend
and the sluttiest bitch or an big orgy scene
or more naughty spin the bottle game options
or something you think is better
thank you for all answers <3 <3 <3
(sorry of my english)
Gangbang was not really voted a few months ago when I asked the people what they would like to see in the upcoming episodes, but the finale will be really interesting. It will have some interesting scenes if you are on the right path with the right girls

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Lol, that wouldn't be the main reason Saeki returns, since you can chose not to have sex with her for some strange reason. It's not impossible however...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do I know though? I also think that Helen's (Brandy's mother) secret is she is a freak and pretends to be shy, even if she doesn't have a "secret unknown" tag yet lol.

Reactions: asd33asd33

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, I'm picky when it comes to games and stories and, by saying that, I find NMS one of the best adult games because of exactly that - good and interesting story.

And that story wouldn't be interesting without an equally interesting protagonist. While most MCs are just cardboard figures with dicks and without personalities, Brian is the shiny example of how to create a great MC - person with flaws but also with the heart in the right place.

I don't like to play bad guys - not in regular games, nor in adult ones. And Brian isn't a bad guy - he is a perfect example of an imperfect human being.
I would congratulate you, royalcandy, for creating such a great hero in such a great game.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I hope the next game will have older MC, playing some newer games that went into that direction feels a little fresh instead of only having really young MC's.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Lol, that wouldn't be the main reason Saeki returns, since you can chose not to have sex with her for some strange reason. It's not impossible however...
I'm good with that outcome, I made my choices on purpose. This bloodline shall span the globe!

Reactions: Freezer14

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey people, if you can't get your fix of the girls, don't forget that I started a Fan Art thread over here, https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-royalcandy-fan-art-and-assets.35943/. Not related to the story in any way, but does give us a chance to see more and there are some very artistic people here (I am not counting myself). Jason was kind enough to actually tell me and allow me to publish the character list, base models and textures, he used for NMS.

It isn't 100% and there are still things to figure out, but we have Jeane, Lizzie, Vanessa, Brandy, Anastasia & Alison pretty much as they are represented in the game. Amie and Amber are about 90% solved. The rest of the characters just need their morphs figured out and we will have the whole gang.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes