4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah but this type of ageplay is what makes adult VN's successful.
Sadly yes.
It's probably also harder to write older MC.

I hope that there will be some group sex stuff between main girls and MC, but it's probably too late for that when it comes to the story and ending of the game to create that type of connection between them.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Same old story like in other VN, it's sad that it's really hard to find a game where MC don't have to break a relationship or find some dirt on the boyfriend just to bang the girlfriend. Why not use seduction and charm instead of revenge or breakup? why can't I be the ntr guy ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
m4dsk1llz are you doing more fan art for other games or just this one?
I did some for Foot of the Mountain, but it is hit or miss with that one. I don't like the searching part of trying to figure out the assets. In this case royalcandy was nice enough to give me the list of assets used. It wasn't 100% complete but the major stuff was there.

I am just learning DAZ, my background is parametric modeling of 3D printed parts, so all this organic modeling is new to me.

Reactions: Deniz31

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e9n1_010.jpg

Hey guys,

Sorry for taking this much to write a post, but I was pretty busy today with the game. The past week I managed to finish writing episode 9 and started working on episode 10. If everything goes well, I'll be able to finish episode 10 this week and hopefully do a big part of the final episode.
Episode 9 turned out really great and I'm sure episode 10 will be even better. As soon as I finish writing I'll start working on the renders and after that, the first part of episode 9 will be released two weeks later, which is going to be mid October and the second part will be released by the end of October.

Best regards,
Jason

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Episode 8 had content and progressed the story, 8.1 was a bugfix for 8, no new content.

But they are not incremental updates, 8.1 is the whole game from Episode 1 through 8.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Speaking of ratings, stumbled across this one while checking out the reviews

VERY slow progression, grindy pointless quests, walkthrough is necessary to play it otherwise you are fucked
I don't think I even looked at a walkthrough. And I didn't think it was even close to grindy. What did everyone else think? Slow progression perhaps if you expected a fap n go game but I vehemently disagree on the walkthrough part for my part anyway.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
View attachment 410158

Hey guys,

Sorry for taking this much to write a post, but I was pretty busy today with the game. The past week I managed to finish writing episode 9 and started working on episode 10. If everything goes well, I'll be able to finish episode 10 this week and hopefully do a big part of the final episode.
Episode 9 turned out really great and I'm sure episode 10 will be even better. As soon as I finish writing I'll start working on the renders and after that, the first part of episode 9 will be released two weeks later, which is going to be mid October and the second part will be released by the end of October.

Best regards,
Jason
Thanks for the info, and omg, Stephania is just wow:love:

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Personally, I think it's silly to argue with someone else's opinion. Especially when no one asks you about it. I mean you can do it, but it's pointless. Just write your own review.
I didn't argue with any of it. I asked a question and wanted to get some thoughts from everyone as to what their experience was as opposed to what mine and the reviewers was. Wanted to see if everyone did, in fact, need a walkthrough among the other points I mentioned.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
voldybuff I read those reviews also, what I got out of them is that they have their own narrow view of what everyone on this board wants. I understand fapping for fappings sake and that appears to be what those two reviewers want. So their reviews are almost 100% accurate from their perspective. It is just their definition of grind is not actually what grinding is, personally I just think it was poor word choice and not really any indication of what the gameplay indicates.

There are a lot of games here that would be a better fit for the reviewers, animated, no story, characters who only crave dick. Just look at that perspective and it will be easier to put those reviews in the proper context.

Just a side note, I play the pure fap stuff too, but then usually just skip through all the dialog since it usually isn't very good anyway.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
m4dsk1llz Yep I think I get the viewpoint of "grind" meaning more steps than they expected to get to the sexy sex. However, I wanna talk about needing a walkthrough now that that is done. As I said, I don't think I felt compelled to need a walkthrough at all in this game, but I wanna see what others felt. Was it really absolutely necessary for most players? I just wanna get some viewpoints/perspective on this.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
My thinking on a walkthrough is biased, since I created an inline walkthrough for this particular title. But in creating that walkthrough, that same walkthrough was not the primary goal and I did not need it to actually play through each episode. My general approach was to play through the episode then rewrite the dialogue to make it more conversational. Since I was already inside the episode files, it was a simple matter to highlight the dialogue choices that affect the accumulation of points. My edited text was then provided in three formats (without highlighting, with highlights, one for the gallery mod). As a result I play through each episode a minimum of three times making different choices each time.

For the most part the points up through episode 6 (IIRC) did little to affect outcomes. That may change in episodes 9 & 10, as it appears old choices may affect who you eventually end up with. With that said, up to episode 6 or 7 a walkthrough is completely optional. There are only a few renders you might opt out of with certain choices, and there may be a line or two of dialogue that you might miss, but the story pretty much remains unchanged. Now that there is some indication that choices might matter in the final determination a walkthrough moving forward might make it easier for people who may only play the game one time through. Just my opinion.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Speaking of ratings, stumbled across this one while checking out the reviews

I don't think I even looked at a walkthrough. And I didn't think it was even close to grindy. What did everyone else think? Slow progression perhaps if you expected a fap n go game but I vehemently disagree on the walkthrough part for my part anyway.
The progression is on point for me. I'm a fan of how slow things progressed. But now considering that the dev plans to end things with just 2 more episodes while half of the main LIs still didn't get a sex scene and the other half only got 1 or 2 sex scenes? I'm not really sure what to think of the progression as a whole. I guess I'll have to wait how Candy handles the next 2 episodes that he is saying are going to be very big.

I'm not sure what the reviewer meant by the game being grindy, but I don't feel like it has ever been grindy at all.

As for the walkthrough, I've always played following it. Once you get a handle of what each character likes and dislikes, it's easy to pick the right option, but at the beggining, not really.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes