4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
So game will ending after 2 updates? I'am asking this Because i saw something like that at devs patreon page.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So game will ending after 2 updates? I'am asking this Because i saw something like that at devs patreon page.
No, there are 2 more episodes but there will be several more updates to get those 2 episodes complete.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
No, there are 2 more episodes but there will be several more updates to get those 2 episodes complete.
To be painfully accurate there'll be two episodes + the epilogue that will be its own episode, so 3 episodes roughly divided in half for a total of 6 updates (unless something changes).

arms99

May 11, 2018
e9a1_083.jpg

Hey guys,

The first part of the episode 9 is now complete. I just need to do some more testing to be sure that everything works fine, so the game will be released for 40$ patrons either later today or first thing in the morning. The 5$ patrons will get the first part 5 days later.

I know it took a while to complete the first part, but no need to worry. From now on each update will take up to two or three weeks, because from now on I'll just focus on the renders, because the text is already written.

Best regards,
Jason

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes