4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 429787

Hey guys,

The first part of the episode 9 is now complete. I just need to do some more testing to be sure that everything works fine, so the game will be released for 40$ patrons either later today or first thing in the morning. The 5$ patrons will get the first part 5 days later.

I know it took a while to complete the first part, but no need to worry. From now on each update will take up to two or three weeks, because from now on I'll just focus on the renders, because the text is already written.

Best regards,
Jason
giphy (8).gif

Nov 17, 2018
Alright then it's best i wait for the full content then, seeing how beautiful the game is i have no need to rush it. Hope the ending is good and not feel rush. A beautiful game like this should stay that way till the very end

Reactions: Rythan25

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Alright then it's best i wait for the full content then, seeing how beautiful the game is i have no need to rush it. Hope the ending is good and not feel rush. A beautiful game like this should stay that way till the very end
As I understand it, each part will be comparable in length to a full update (I may have misunderstood, though), so if you've been playing update to update, I imagine it won't be much different in this case.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
My plan is to add animation at least on the sex scenes, however I need like 2hours to render one frame, so to have like a 2 seconds worth of animation I need around 100hours which is insane, at the moment. But if I manage to get to the point when I can do this as a day job, I will invest the money in better gpu’s. And then we’ll talk about this kind of stuff, but until then there will be only images.
But isn't there a thing in DAZ3D (or a plugin) that's called "decimator", where it lowers the number of polygons? I thought that would help with rendering speed, removing polygons to an acceptable level before going through with a render and animation. Anybody? I don't know what return you're getting on this game, but if it makes sense, that it would get a deeper and wider audience, then you can opt for a cloud rendering. Not only Amazon. There are several services, and if you're willing to queue for your render job, then the pricing can be even better and maybe only minutes long instead of hours on your local workstation :)

Sep 11, 2018
But isn't there a thing in DAZ3D (or a plugin) that's called "decimator", where it lowers the number of polygons? I thought that would help with rendering speed, removing polygons to an acceptable level before going through with a render and animation. Anybody? I don't know what return you're getting on this game, but if it makes sense, that it would get a deeper and wider audience, then you can opt for a cloud rendering. Not only Amazon. There are several services, and if you're willing to queue for your render job, then the pricing can be even better and maybe only minutes long instead of hours on your local workstation :)
first, decimator is an addon. secondly, that is not something you want to do in daz unless its a background character. While fewer polyies will speed up renders simply cutting textures in half on sets/environments or striping textures on things not seen would also help. The geotool can also be used to delete polyies that are not seen on screen/frame. cloud rendering cost money per render and its not cheap. He would be better off and cheaper in the long run to build a second machine to drop renders on.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes