4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

No More Secrets [v0.9.0] [RoyalCandy] - Original Size: 1.70 GB

Download Win (311 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.9.0.
  • (with incest patch)
  • (w/o incest patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Dev! :love:

... Anyone know whats up with NOPY? They have been slow af the last week or so.:confused:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
This was a really good update, love this game and the characters. I'll have to start doing my usual solo girl playthroughs soon (i have tried doing them before, but my saves got corrupted and i got lazy doing them again), the girls are too sweet and lovable to be cheated on. I do wonder how it will be handled once the girls find out about each other, though. This doesn't look like a harem story, so it won't be pretty.

Reactions: Freezer14

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Thanks Dev! :love:

... Anyone know whats up with NOPY? They have been slow af the last week or so.:confused:
Haven´t noticed any changes lately, i don´t have the fastest dl speed but i´ve been downloading at a stable 1Mb/s as usual.

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
does anyone have a save? the game, once again, does not recognize the saves, and I do not intend to start again, again. thanks

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes