4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Dololoso

Dec 4, 2018
Hyped. I rarely get excited about a release these days, but this is the good stuff.

Finally some real game devs entering the adult space.
Obviously inspired by big brother. But the realtime 3d daz combo works perfectly here. 2 thumbs up.
It’s just a visual novel with no animation scenes?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Yea..... I've been wanting to know if banging everyone has a backlash or not. I'm fine if it does, not the best, but not unexpected... I just wanna know before I start commiting. But no definite answer, afaik.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yea..... I've been wanting to know if banging everyone has a backlash or not. I'm fine if it does, not the best, but not unexpected... I just wanna know before I start commiting. But no definite answer, afaik.
We don't know.

Technically a harem makes absolutely no sense but they never do however we don't know the devs plans.

Some of the girls have been really annoyed at their partners cheating which should foreshadow things going wrong if you cheat on them but, again, no idea what the devs plans are.

I am going to wonder why the girls got angry at being cheated on to allow Brian to have a harem, it makes no sense story wise and at least 2 girls will need their story retconned for it to fit but so far there are no consequences so who knows.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is there an updated walkthrough anywhere?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I really like Stephania but I really despise her secret.
Really mindblowing that Stephania even let him cum inside and made her pregnant. There is like 28 scenes in the game and 3 or something do you even have the option to cum inside. At least she got an abortion but damn thinking that this bastard even had a "go" with her annoys me LOL

Lizzie or Jeane mhmm! Really debating which one is better LOL
Jeane is Super Erotic Women
Lizzie is The pure sweetheart

Now we know Lizzie Secret, Hopefully, next patch we can get a full route with her.
I'm really curious about what kind of secret Jeane has..

But my All-time favorite is Nichole.
That is my End-game girl. 100%
If I could make a game, The whole game would be about Nicole as the only girl LOL.

Hoping that the next patch would be about Lizzie & Nichole.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
We don't know.

Technically a harem makes absolutely no sense but they never do however we don't know the devs plans.

Some of the girls have been really annoyed at their partners cheating which should foreshadow things going wrong if you cheat on them but, again, no idea what the devs plans are.

I am going to wonder why the girls got angry at being cheated on to allow Brian to have a harem, it makes no sense story wise and at least 2 girls will need their story retconned for it to fit but so far there are no consequences so who knows.
I mean there's still a chance some stuff happens maybe involving that bouncer guy and Phil, etc and they all move to Belugio for the harem ending.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So I'm still on the first part, using the patch.

Any one who's played through this with patch, know if the MC starts calling jeanne and lizzie as mom and sis?......beyond just the patch content I mean?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So I'm still on the first part, using the patch.

Any one who's played through this with patch, know if the MC starts calling jeanne and lizzie as mom and sis?......beyond just the patch content I mean?
Ya At times

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
no idea what the devs plans are.
this is what the dev said about that in patreon.

I’ll be trying to give you an answer without spoiling the end. Some of the girls would approve “more than one” relationship, however the same girls might not approve. There are going to be around 10 endings based on your decisions. For example there is a girl who will be ok with you dating another 2 girls, but will not be ok with you dating only one of them, but it will be ok with the other. I hope you understand what I wanted to say

meaning we may see a ending with Vanesa and lizzie but not one with brandy and lizzie for example...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes