4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
ok?
*shrug*

I'll just leave this here.

EDIT: seriously this will be my last reply to you. Your condescending attitude will get us BOTH into trouble.
Since I have to explain everything to you, you began the "displeasantries". So you don't get to then call me out for it when you cast the first stone. And thank God. I appreciate that you won't be wasting my time (and yours) with any more replies. I only condescend when people want to make ad hominem attacks because they didn't read instructions. I'm not afraid of getting into trouble, because all I did was explain something, only to be replied to as if I were starting shit (you're the one who did that). As for getting you into trouble, I'm sure you can do that yourself. But I don't mind helping.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Since I have to explain everything to you, you began the "displeasantries". So you don't get to then call me out for it when you cast the first stone. And thank God. I appreciate that you won't be wasting my time (and yours) with any more replies. I only condescend when people want to make ad hominem attacks because they didn't read instructions. I'm not afraid of getting into trouble, because all I did was explain something, only to be replied to as if I were starting shit (you're the one who did that). As for getting you into trouble, I'm sure you can do that yourself. But I don't mind helping.
Then don't facepalm people and expect to get off, free. Simple.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Dyhart and Freezer14 Did either of you notice that the __MACOSX folder in the archive is less than 10 kB in size?
The problem I had...which maybe is exclusive to me, is when I copied the patch folder like it said..it gave a rollback error because in that patch folder, are both a patch folder and the mac patch. I just simply did as instructed. I didn't bother to open the file. a concept that the now blocked freezer has trouble understanding and likes to flaunt superiority in that he didn't have trouble. It wasn't really a size issue, but a foreign file more likely.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Then don't facepalm people and expect to get off, free. Simple.
All this over a fucking reaction on a website. Jesus Christ. I'd hate to see how Dyhart would react if someone disagreed with them to their face.
The problem I had...which maybe is exclusive to me, is when I copied the patch folder like it said..it gave a rollback error because in that patch folder, are both a patch folder and the mac patch. I just simply did as instructed. I didn't bother to open the file. a concept that the now blocked freezer has trouble understanding and likes to flaunt superiority in that he didn't have trouble. It wasn't really a size issue, but a foreign file more likely.
I'm blocked. Finally I don't have to worry about getting any more notifications from someone who's appreantly never used a patch here before. But to anyone else who hasn't, like almost every other game patch on this site, you have to unzip the folder and use the proper one. That's a concept that I understand completely, but someone else doesn't. The only game I can think of off the top of my head in which the patch folder stays zipped is Timestamps. Not this.
Dyhart and Freezer14 Did either of you notice that the __MACOSX folder in the archive is less than 10 kB in size?
I don't use the Mac version, so I never checked it. I don't know if the size would make much difference, though, given the situation.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because harem can mean polyamory and not necessarily someone cheating on their partner with someone else.
Serious question based on how the girls have acted, just how many do you think would agree to that because I can count 2 pairs of girls that may be okay with each other but that's it.

Nic and Brandy, Vane and Lizzie. That is all and that is reaching.

Amie was pissed when Stephania was only flirting with her man and Jeane has been annoyed for ages over hers with another woman.

Stephania is sick of being treated as a sex object and wants more.

I've brought it up in this thread before but my point from then still stands, a multi partner relationship makes no sense based on how their personalities have been done.

If you completely removed all of Aime's scenes at the party and the whole shit going on with Jeane then got rid of everything to do with Stephania from the last few updates ... then maybe it would work.

Also with poly relationships it means the women are also free to sleep with others. I imagine that would go down well.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I think I'm experiencing a problem here. I opened this update, and the MC is with Stephania. Next day, he goes to school, sits through math class, and has a conversation with Brandy. Now, he's stuck in the school. He can wander the halls, go into his classroom, and that's all. Can't do anything, can't talk to anyone, can't leave the school. What's going on?

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I think I'm experiencing a problem here. I opened this update, and the MC is with Stephania. Next day, he goes to school, sits through math class, and has a conversation with Brandy. Now, he's stuck in the school. He can wander the halls, go into his classroom, and that's all. Can't do anything, can't talk to anyone, can't leave the school. What's going on?
Click on the desk next to Brandy to start the next class.

Reactions: Xyzzy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because it says copy the patch folder. Why would you even open that folder(which contains two patches) if it says to copy it? There are plenty of games that don't contain two patches found in a folder called patch..This is not one of those games.

EDIT: Back to the freezer with you.
Common sense alone would tell PC users not to paste a MAC patch into their game folder.

Whoever wrote the instructions assumes the person doing it isn't an idiot.

If those instructions aren't clear, that person should be messing with game folders.

Reactions: Freezer14

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I don't use the Mac version, so I never checked it. I don't know if the size would make much difference, though, given the situation.
__MACOSX folder 9.84 kB.
patch folder 28.9 MB.
I'll concede that Mac might be a more efficient platform than Windows but this is phenomenal.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
__MACOSX folder 9.84 kB.
patch folder 28.9 MB.
I'll concede that Mac might be a more efficient platform than Windows but this is phenomenal.
I just meant that the size of the Mac patch wouldn't make a difference if the user didn't apply the correct patch correctly.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Common sense alone would tell PC users not to paste a MAC patch into their game folder.

If those instructions aren't clear, that person should be messing with game folders.
Yeah IF you actually open the very folder it tells you to copy. at the very least CHANGE the first folder name to something like...oh I don't know...patches? Like I said, I didn't even open that first folder. It said to copy it and I did.

And now I've received YOUR wrath. It is not a good day. :( *shifty eyes* *crocodile tears*

ontach

Apr 8, 2018

As someone who has often written technical instruction manuals - you always assume that the people reading the instructions are idiots. That is the only way to make them idiot-proof. :ROFLMAO:

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Click on the desk next to Brandy to start the next class.
Yeah, thanks, but I actually found it. It's possible I missed it before, but I could swear I checked everything in that room, and only the door was active. Oh well, I'm making progress now. Thanks for your quick response.

Reactions: Freezer14

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah, thanks, but I actually found it. It's possible I missed it before, but I could swear I checked everything in that room, and only the door was active. Oh well, I'm making progress now. Thanks for your quick response.
No problem. Enjoy the rest of the update.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes