4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i want to see more prank with rene & potter but now brian got pranked by liz & vanessa :ROFLMAO: then i want to see liz & vanessa pranking with rene & potter

Aug 6, 2018
Sep 17 at 9:50am
Update Tuesday 03 - Episode 9
Morning guys,

I want to let you know about my progress for the upcoming episodes.
The plan for Episode 9, 10 and the finale is done. Right now I'm writing the texts. As soon as I finish the text for all episodes I'll start working only on renders and then release updates every two/three weeks......

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So while I'm playing now(started over to enjoy the story more) and i don't know if I've said it enough but man is Steven the best man out of all of these games. I mean he let's us bone his crush, hold us down when we need him the most at the party. Man i feel like a horrible friend to him.

I'm not saying i want a solo route with steven. You know i ain't going to go that far but atleast let me give him a big hug and a handjob just one time. I swear I'm straight :KappaPride: but this bromance is insanely well did and i feel like he should be rewarded.

Just kidding, the dev wouldn't possibly do that right? Right Dev? Oh shit i hope i didn't speak that into existence. :oops:

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Instructions for the patch need to be a bit clearer.

INSTALLATION

WINDOWS:
- Copy this "Patch" folder
- Paste to NoMoreSecrets/game

MAC OSX:
- Go to your "No More Secrets" file and right click
- Show Package Content
- Contents/Resources/autorun/game
- paste the folder there

No no no. In the patch folder, there are TWO patches, one says patch and one says _MACOSX.

Make sure you are putting the right one in the game folder. NOT BOTH. I had an error immediately as a result of putting the patch folder(which contained both patches) in the game folder.

EDIT: so...OPEN the patch folder. NOW copy the patch folder found within. to the game folder for windows OR copy the _MACOSX to the game folder for MAC.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
updates doenst necessary means new content, it can also be bug fixes or grammar mistakes, cut the guy some slack.
But rarely are bug fixes released as a full number update. 8.1 to 9.0 is highly unlikely to be a bug fix.

That said, it's a legitimate concern to have, and an understandable interest. But the last four or five pages (this one included) have all featured discussions of the new content. It's not hard to read a page or two. Don't even have to read all five. It's much easier and faster to do that than to type a question out and wait for someone to take time out to type an answer to one person's specific question. Especially when the answer exists on previous pages. People are less likely to answer the question (especially politely) if the answer is already there.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Instructions for the patch need to be a bit clearer.

INSTALLATION

WINDOWS:
- Paste to NoMoreSecrets/game

MAC OSX:
- Go to your "No More Secrets" file and right click
- Show Package Content
- Contents/Resources/autorun/game
- paste the folder there

No no no. In the patch folder, there are TWO patches, one says patch and one says _MACOSX.

Make sure you are putting the right one in the game folder. NOT BOTH. I had an error immediately as a result of putting the patch folder(which contained both patches) inm the game folder.
It really doesn't need to be any clearer. Why would you put the Mac patch in a PC folder? Or vice versa?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It really doesn't need to be any clearer. Why would you put the Mac patch in a PC folder? Or vice versa?
Because it says copy the patch folder. Why would you even open that folder(which contains two patches) if it says to copy it? There are plenty of games that don't contain two patches found in a folder called patch..This is not one of those games.

EDIT: Back to the freezer with you.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Because it says copy the patch folder. Why would you even open that folder(which contains two patches) if it says to copy it? There are plenty of games that don't contain two patches found in a folder called patch..This is not one of those games.

you pretty much always have to extract the compressed folder, its assumed that people will know that. then you pick whatever folder you need (MAC or PC) and follow their respective instructions.

Reactions: Freezer14

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
you pretty much always have to extract the compressed folder, its assumed that people will know that. then you pick whatever folder you need (MAC or PC) and follow their respective instructions.
Some patches aren't even zipped up. You just take that single file and you're done. Well I know for next time to inspect the folders if there are any.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
It seems clear to me.
WINDOWS:
MAC OSX:
For Windows: copy the Windows folder
For Mac: copy the Mac folder

But then again, maybe I just pay too much attention to what words say.
Clever. I haven't heard that one a hundred times before. Must be a big ol' brain up there to come up with that. Especially after the fact.

Yet it still misunderstands written instructions.
:unsure:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Some patches aren't even zipped up. You just take that single file and you're done. Well I know for next time to inspect the folders if there are any.
This isn't a regular patch either. Most patches are just name/relationship changers. They dont actually add anything or alter the story, this one does.

Reactions: reni and Freezer14

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It seems clear to me.

For Windows: copy the Windows folder
For Mac: copy the Mac folder

But then again, maybe I just pay too much attention to what words say.

Clever. I haven't heard that one a hundred times before. Must be a big ol' brain up there to come up with that. Especially after the fact.

LMAO! Funny. No need for displeasantries though. Since you're clearly in a "well *I* figured it out just fine" huff and puff. Best wishes.

besides, I only added that after the facepalm.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This isn't a regular patch either. Most patches are just name change/relationship changers. They dont actually add anything or alter the story, this one does.

Ahhhh ok, true. Yeah i did see that it actually added stuff. Thanks for the info.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Because harem can mean polyamory and not necessarily someone cheating on their partner with someone else.
I'm pretty sure that harem is always polyamory. Can be infighting and jealousy between members, but other than that everything is agreed upon and excepting making it impossible to cheat if its with other harem members

Reactions: Rythan25

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Because harem can mean polyamory and not necessarily someone cheating on their partner with someone else.
It is nigh impossible to find someone not okay with cheating, but okay with a polyamorous relationship. Especially if one of the others is someone that their ex cheated on them with (i.e. Amie would not be okay with Stephania being a part of it). Not impossible, but pretty damn close.

EDIT: corrected spelling on Amie's name.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Dyhart said:
LMAO! Funny. No need for displesantries though. Since you're clearly in a "well *I* figured it out just fine" huff and puff. Best wishes.
Dyhart said:
I'll just leave this here.
ok?
*shrug*

I'll just leave this here.

EDIT: seriously this will be my last reply to you. Your condescending attitude will get us BOTH into trouble.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes