4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is it just me or was this really short? I felt like that even in "harem" route so I imagine if you only pursuit one, it's a couple mins of content at best.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is it just me or was this really short? I felt like that even in "harem" route so I imagine if you only pursuit one, it's a couple mins of content at best.
the last 2 episodes will be in parts. should get part 2 of ep.9 later this month probably.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just curious........games description says: It starts few years ago, when Brians MOM dies, so where you need incest patch, I haven`t played the game yet ???? Change Log indicates, that someone called Jeane is his Mom, so it`s bit confused in my mind !!! May someone explain it before I start !!!!:oops:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just curious........games description says: It starts few years ago, when Brians MOM dies, so where you need incest patch, I haven`t played the game yet ???? Change Log indicates, that someone called Jeane is his Mom, so it`s bit confused in my mind !!! May someone explain it before I start !!!!:oops:
Jeane is his mom, Lizzie is his sister and Amie is his cousin. He finds that out later in the game when he finds Jeane's secret. The "mom" that is dead and Jeane aren't the same person.

Reactions: Freezer14

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Could anyone provide me with a changelog? Made a reset on my pc recently and was wondering if its worth playing through the whole game for this update or if i should wait another update...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I may be starting to feel bad for cheating on everyone.
Exactly why I always save at moments when you have the choice to say "I love you" back or similar things. I'm positive going for every girl will never work in this game. I'm saving at all of those important points so that, when the game is completed, I can reload and play each girl's solo path through to the end. I'm not actually interested in a harem in No More Secrets; I am definitely interested, however, in how the story ends with each individual love interest.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Could anyone provide me with a changelog? Made a reset on my pc recently and was wondering if its worth playing through the whole game for this update or if i should wait another update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and why play through the game again if you don't have time? Here is my save at the start of this update (I had the points to do all the goods I believe). Remember to back up your persistent if you started replaying, and may wanna change the save file number or you will have to skip to page 84. Enjoy!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm starting to be curious if there's a way to be faithful in this game.

Brandy remains my favorite, and that scene made me feel dirty rather than happy after what happened in the beginning of the episode.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm starting to be curious if there's a way to be faithful in this game.

Brandy remains my favorite, and that scene made me feel dirty rather than happy after what happened in the beginning of the episode.
At least in some cases, I'm pretty sure you can be faithful and ignore the other girls. I know you prefer Brandy, but let's just use her as an easy-to-find example. You have a series of choices that would presumably break it off; you very well might have to choose more than one of the "bad" choices to end the relationship: (Kiss her / Don't do anything | Yeah, sure. I'd love that! / Maybe some other time | I love you too, Brandy! / Thanks).

Just make those kinds of choices for other girls (Horror instead of Romance with Stephania, for example) and I would guess they would eventually stop showing interest in you. Obviously, though, if you have trouble making Brian say anything but what each girl wants to hear, you're not going to avoid cheating.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes