4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Ya I subbed to him hoping there would be Lizzie or Vanessa content this update, sadly not the case :( Just posted to let people know to save their money if they were subbing to get access for those two characters like me :)
If you wanna share the (lack of) wealth....*hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge*

Reactions: kolor55

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm really disappointed that this game is going to end so much sooner than originally planned. I love this game and the characters. I wish the developer would change his mind and keep this story going instead of wrapping up so soon. This is a great game.
The story has reached a point where it's natural to wrap it up.

Keeping it going would water down the content and drag it out far beyond what he had planned.

The quality would suffer terribly if he did that. Bringing it to a close when he wants to is the right choice for him.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Ya I subbed to him hoping there would be Lizzie or Vanessa content this update, sadly not the case :( Just posted to let people know to save their money if they were subbing to get access for those two characters like me :)
is Stephania in the new update? :)

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Brandy has an albino pussy?
Yeah, I laughed when I saw that. That and the horrible looking blood ruined the scene imo. The Stephania scene that continued on from the previous update was very nice though.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes