4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sorry, you're right, I didn't notice, anyway I reinstalled it 3 times, and it gives me an splahs error.
Did you extract the compressed folder? You need to do that and then take whatever patch you need for your system. For PC, put the patch folder (not the compressed one, the one that is inside the compressed folder) in the /game folder.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Did you extract the compressed folder? You need to do that and then take whatever patch you need for your system.
It's in the early, and it seems I'm still asleep :(. I hadn't noticed that I hadn't created the patch folder. Already solved. Thanks(y)

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
i really don't like this part thing it took me 5m to finish this update two sex sense in one part is too match
take you time man your game is good don't let anyone tell you what to do

Reactions: rysao

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yeah, this was rushed, and i think dev just wants to finish NMS quickly and move on to his next game with new characters

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
this is an amazing game! I love the story! It's AWESOME! TRUST ME YOU WILL LOVE IT! You play as an small badass who has to make different choices in order to get laid. Downloaded it and I've played it whalf of the night. Great job and stay cool or become even better!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you avoided sex with some girls (path faithfulness with Lizzie and Jeane), updates are too short
This is extremely often the problem with developers trying to handle a lot of paths within their games. I'm not saying it can't be done (with each update being heavier in content), but most developers don't have the resources to manage that much stuff, unless they've been established for a while (possibly someone like Icstor or ICCreations, for instance) or have managed to find backing (ad support like Inceton, decent financing like NLT Media).

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
If you finished in only 5 minutes.. then you doing something wrong !!
i am doing nothing wrong i am play this game since the first release i know everything about this game and i am telling you this time dev rushed. it is not even a full episode only part 1 and it have two sex senses i know he have another games to make but he does not have to ruin this one i really hoop the best in the future

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
This is extremely often the problem with developers trying to handle a lot of paths within their games. I'm not saying it can't be done (with each update being heavier in content), but most developers don't have the resources to manage that much stuff, unless they've been established for a while (possibly someone like Icstor or ICCreations, for instance) or have managed to find backing (ad support like Inceton, decent financing like NLT Media).
Yeah. I prefer a game with several routes, the more the better, because a game with "less or without routes", it would be very automatic and boring, and honestly, I hate linear games.

I have several saved games/paths, but I have preference in faithfulness to Lizzie and Jeane, because I know that in future updates they will find out about your relationships and, probably, will be a problem in your relationship with both.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My only regret with this update is when it hits you with the to be continued screen, was really getting into it then bang but overall this was very good I'm playing the Brandy route as she is my favourite not that the rest are bad but she is just awesome and this was the update for her loved how it played out between her and Brian it was just perfectly done.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes