4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
So I just started the game today and want to ask, is this a relationship orientated game or a harem game?
As in, does fucking around with multiple partners have consequences, or do I need to in order to find out people's secrets?
And with fucking around I also mean simple stuff like being seen kissing someone etc.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Update on November 6th:

Attention: This patch is for v0.9.0
Using it on v0.9.1 may throw the achievement system back to the one used in v0.9.0.

I will check out v0.9.1 ASAP, but probably there's no need to fix these old bugs any more, since royalcandy received my PM a few days after I posted this patch and at this point I'm assuming that all these bugs have been repaired by now.

First and most important:
Big thanks to royalcandy for the new update! Nicely done, definitely one of my favorite games here!

And I guess it's the time again to fix the bugs that have been unfortunately dragged along since episode 3 in the achievements system...

...And I just realized that in my previous fix for v0.8.1 I forgot about fixing ep3_convs.rpy. Yes, the bug is still there, making it impossible to unlock Steph's movie achievement. Sorry about that! This new fix will unlock Steph's movie achievement image for old saves for those who actually should be able to see it since ep3.

And the other little buggers in the achievments.rpy that are making it impossible to see Saeki's achievement 2 and Alison's and Suzie's achievement at the end of the page are still there, too.

I guess, royalcandy has been missing my tagged messages in the noise of all the other less important postings, so I'm going to send him a link to this post by PM, hoping it'll get through better than just notifications about him being mentioned.

So, this is what I've been fixing since episode 7, with the oldest bug from episode 3 in there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just discovered that the known background image bug from v0.8.0 is still unfixed in v0.9.0.
So I did it again.... Oops!

- Fixed characters.rpy
- Moved fixes for old saves of the Stephania's movie achievement and character background bugs into a single new file named Bugfixes_for_old_saves.rpy (boring name, I know!)
- Updated diff for achievments.rpy, added content of Bugfixes_for_old_saves.rpy to the diff section of this post
- Renamed the patch to reflect all the bugfixes in there
- Added a notification and a link to this post to the previous patch post of mine.
- Reported the old bugfix post and asked the OP to be updated with a link to this post.

In case anyone is interested, the old patch for v0.8.0 and v0.8.1 is still there: https://f95zone.to/threads/13673/post-2334456
Do not use it on any of the newer releases of this game!

How to patch the game:

Extract the contents of the patch file into the root folder of the game (the main folder with the game launcher NoMoreSecrets.exe and NoMoreSecrets.sh files in it).
Let it overwrite the original files.

archiver is recommended for Windows (use msi installer), for Mac.
Debian and its derivate users (Ubuntu and others) will have to install p7zip-full package to be able to extract the file
(sudo apt install p7zip-full)

Last edited:

Mm9090

Jul 25, 2019
hey guys , i will start this game as new player now , I see 2 patches
v0.2 Patch and v0.8.0 to v0.8.1 and this version is 0.9.0

I need to know the right patch to install in the 0.9.0 v

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
okay so i installed the incest patch,got the red heart in the right upper corner and the relationship with the mc and the girls living with him didn't change...did i do something wrong or is the incest tag there for further updates only?(when mc finds out more secrets about the girls) really confused,maybe someone can clarify that

arms99

May 11, 2018
okay so i installed the incest patch,got the red heart in the right upper corner and the relationship with the mc and the girls living with him didn't change...did i do something wrong or is the incest tag there for further updates only?(when mc finds out more secrets about the girls) really confused,maybe someone can clarify that
The patch needs to be triggered early in the game, kind of like finding one of the secrets. There is mention in the lewdpatcher page about where to trigger it, you have 3 points in the game where it can be triggered:

This patch will add an event between Jeane and Brian. To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom

*** IMPORTANT ****
Make sure you find out the secret before episode 6

Reactions: reni and Freezer14

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
The patch needs to be triggered early in the game, kind of like finding one of the secrets. There is mention in the lewdpatcher page about where to trigger it, you have 3 points in the game where it can be triggered:

This patch will add an event between Jeane and Brian. To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom

*** IMPORTANT ****
Make sure you find out the secret before episode 6
now i feel stupid..wish i would have read that when i installed the patch,i figured it was a simple copy and paste just like all the other games,not gonna replay the whole game again just to get the incest version but thanks for your reply

arms99

May 11, 2018
now i feel stupid..wish i would have read that when i installed the patch,i figured it was a simple copy and paste just like all the other games,not gonna replay the whole game again just to get the incest version but thanks for your reply
The patch is weird that way and to be honest, as much of a fan as I am of incest games I really didn't feel like the patch added much to the game. Definitely, not worth playing the game from the start just to trigger it.

Reactions: Freezer14

Mm9090

Jul 25, 2019
The link is in the OP, but here is a copy:

Keep in mind it's not like the usual incest patch that automatically adds incest into the game. There are a few points in the game where it needs to be triggered. The points are mention in the download page.
I wish you understand my point I already downloaded the patch . IN other words the patch add one or 2 events in all episodes
or change the MC story with his mother . its kind of you to reply really thankful to your guide .

Reactions: arms99

arms99

May 11, 2018
I wish you understand my point I already downloaded the patch . IN other words the patch add one or 2 events in all episodes
or change the MC story with his mother . its kind of you to reply really thankful to your guide .
The patch adds 1 event and that is to reveal the secret that Jeane is your biological mother and by extension Lizzie your sister, after that it changes some of the dialogue later in the game between MC and Jeane to reflect the new found secret.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
The patch is weird that way and to be honest, as much of a fan as I am of incest games I really didn't feel like the patch added much to the game. Definitely, not worth playing the game from the start just to trigger it.
Same here big incest fan myself but after you told me that nothing major changes in the game i dont feel that bad anymore for playing the normal version and for sure that's a good reason to not replay the damn thing again. Thanks for setting my mind at ease,really appreciate it!

Reactions: Freezer14

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Have all girl path played since game started this update extremely dissapointing in a super game very short as I said 2-3 mins game play
Pretty much a harem flash forward very poor compared to previous excellent updates
You dont have to agree with me but pease dont fanboy I have no reason to lie

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I need your personal opinions for this, which one do you think is better, playing with or without the incest patch? why?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes