4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thank for the fix, man!

Is this fix compatible with the game's original version? By that, I mean without the incest patch, since I don't play using it.
It only fixes bugs in the achievements system of the original version 0.9.0 of the game and has no effect to any of the content, incest or not.
It means that if you want to play the incest version, you still need the incest patch.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Only sexy for players who have a BDSM and/or femdom fetish. Not so great for those who don't.
Can always be a choice. E.g: Yes, I will tie you down(bdsm) or no i'm not into that (NO bdsm). Choosing: I'm not into that will keep the game as it is (aka no bdsm) and if you say yes you should "always/optional" have the ability to say no.
Only my opinion. and yes i'm not an patron supporter but still this game is very good even if it never will that kind of fetish/content in it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14
Mar 20, 2019
Wow, this game is good. Unique characters, enough struggle to make the drama more engaging, and lots of hot ladies. Jeane is painfully hot. Steven is best wingman/pal in a game thus far.

Reactions: Freezer14

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No, episode 9 has two parts, this first part features Brandy, Stephania and Daphne. However, according to royalcandy part 2 that's coming up will feature Jeane as well as Vanessa and Dianna.
Daphne is so hot - too bad she's fucking Phill, not a fan of that. I wonder what the big secret is there...

As for WyWHORE I could do w/o her - gimme the PE teach / stripper any day of the week instead :p

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
No, episode 9 has two parts, this first part features Brandy, Stephania and Daphne. However, according to royalcandy part 2 that's coming up will feature Jeane as well as Vanessa and Dianna.
and Lizzie no?? I love her:cry:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes