4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
First and most important:
Big thanks to royalcandy for the new update! Nicely done, definitely one of my favorite games here!

And I guess it's the time again to fix the bugs that have been unfortunately dragged along since episode 3 in the achievements system...

...And I just realized that in my previous fix for v0.8.1 I forgot about fixing ep3_convs.rpy. Yes, the bug is still there, making it impossible to unlock Steph's movie achievement. Sorry about that! This new fix will unlock Steph's movie achievement image for old saves for those who actually should be able to see it since ep3.

And the other little buggers in the achievments.rpy that are making it impossible to see Saeki's achievement 2 and Alison's and Suzie's achievement at the end of the page are still there, too.

I guess, royalcandy has been missing my tagged messages in the noise of all the other less important postings, so I'm going to send him a link to this post by PM, hoping it'll get through better than just notifications about him being mentioned.

So, this is what I've been fixing since episode 7, with the oldest bug from episode 3 in there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank for the fix, man!

Is this fix compatible with the game's original version? By that, I mean without the incest patch, since I don't play using it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I need your personal opinions for this, which one do you think is better, playing with or without the incest patch? why?
Triggering it is a bit convoluted but the way it's done ties in well with the game's overall theme of everyone's got secrets. The women the MC thought were his stepmom and -sister secretly being his biological relatives becomes just one more secret to complicate the picture. That said, it's mostly been confined to minor asides so far; perfectly possible to play the game without, if that's more your bag.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I wish the IC patch worked better, because even in private he's still calling the mom jeanne etc.
Hopefully someone can improve it or make another?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I wish the IC patch worked better, because even in private he's still calling the mom jeanne etc.
That's a problem with the text edited by his first proofreader. I'm (still) in the process of going back through the first 5 episodes (written before Royalcandy hired me to take over proofreading) and fixing all of the mistakes that are present in those five episodes.

The released version of Episode 9 Part 1 has a few minor text errors that I've already corrected, which will be included in an update that he's planning to make sometime soon. (Don't ask me when that'll be, as I don't know.) His patrons were pressing him to release ep9, so I didn't get to make the final editing pass before ep9 went public.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
That's a problem with the text edited by his first proofreader. I'm (still) in the process of going back through the first 5 episodes (written before Royalcandy hired me to take over proofreading) and fixing all of the mistakes that are present in those five episodes.

The released version of Episode 9 Part 1 has a few minor text errors that I've already corrected, which will be included in an update that he's planning to make sometime soon. (Don't ask me when that'll be, as I don't know.) His patrons were pressing him to release ep9, so I didn't get to make the final editing pass before ep9 went public.
Not a problem. I'm sure I speak for all concerned when saying thanks for doing this. :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is no official (or unofficial) Android version of this game. Other Renpy games have fan-created (unofficial) Android versions.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
This actually should be less of an issue than it is. IRL most offspring that have been primarily raised by someone else then reunited with their biological parent(s) would have a hard time calling them Mom or Dad. But of course I understand your point of view, this isn't real life, it's a VN.

Reactions: Freezer14

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Only sexy for players who have a BDSM and/or femdom fetish. Not so great for those who don't.

Reactions: Freezer14
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes