4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
so what happened to the English on chapter 5? Looks like the game lost a proofreader/editor.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
so what happened to the English on chapter 5? Looks like the game lost a proofreader/editor.
Royalcandy fired the first proofreader after ep5 and hired me to proofread episode 6 (and every episode since then). I'm still in the process of going back through the first 5 episodes and fixing them. And I'm not charging him for redoing those first 5 (that someone else failed to properly check) because I'm a perfectionist and I love this game. When I'm done, all of the episodes will be properly edited to the same quality as ep6-9.

Given my current RL work schedule I'm not sure if I'll finish the work on ep1-5 before Royalcandy releases the first update to ep9 (which includes my 2nd pass edits to the few typos remaining in ep9), but they'll definitely be included by the time ep10 is released (or as soon as ep9 Part 2, if that takes him a couple of weeks). Patience, please.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hmmm....... that incest reveal seemed kind of underwhelming and dumb on day 1. Does it get better if you reveal it on like episode 4 or 5?
Scene is the same no matter what day you do it but the true purpose of the patch is to change things in dialogue when you start to get sexual with Mom so it's acknowledged as incest. You also get an exclusive scene where you get to see the sister's reaction to the truth with the patch.

Reactions: Freezer14

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me the end of party night sex with Stephania (single or threesome with keith) has impact in letter part of the game!?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me the end of party night sex with Stephania (single or threesome with keith) has impact in letter part of the game!?
End of party sex with Stephania will upset Amie (she'll realize you knew about the cheating but participated anyway before she found out). I'm not sure but it may also upset Stephania later, because her character grows emotionally over the course of the game (so she develops different attitudes).

Reactions: Freezer14

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
End of party sex with Stephania will upset Amie (she'll realize you knew about the cheating but participated anyway before she found out). I'm not sure but it may also upset Stephania later, because her character grows emotionally over the course of the game (so she develops different attitudes).
i dont think thats right. I saw Steph and Keith go upstairs and barged in to join the threesome. No negative consequences for anyone. Keith appreciates that you didn't snitch (although you will later anyways) and is cool with you. He can help you out in a small way later, although the significance of that isn't clear yet. Also banging Steph lets you win the bet.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i dont think thats right. I saw Steph and Keith go upstairs and barged in to join the threesome. No negative consequences for anyone. Keith appreciates that you didn't snitch (although you will later anyways) and is cool with you. He can help you out in a small way later, although the significance of that isn't clear yet. Also banging Steph lets you win the bet.
Yep, you're right. I haven't played this part for a million years, so I couldn't remember.
RoyalCandy (in the walkthrough) said:
As I was saying the last girl you watch the movie with, will impact the game. There are two ways this scene will end up.
  • If you watched the movie with Amie/Brandy/Lizzie/Vanessa at the end Stephania will leave with Keith, to your room. Now you can either wake up Amie and tell her what’s going on or go catch them.
    • If you tell Amie you’ll get a RP with her but loose one with Stephania, also you get to see Ketih fucking Stephania
    • If you go by yourself, well... You will be able to join, only if you have enough LPwith Stephania
      • If you watched the movie with Stephania and you went full crazy, she’ll send you a naked selfie. Now you have two options, you either go by yourself or go with Keith.
        • If you went alone you’ll fuck her alone
        • If you went with Keith, well... It’s a threesome and also you’ll get 1RP
After the sex scene is over you’ll have to go outside, there you’ll see Steven or Amie, based on previous
decisions. After you talk Steven will wait for you outside to go to a stripclub.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e9n3_008.jpg

Hey guys,

The work on the second part of the ninth episode is going really well. As you already seen in the first part this episode is getting hotter and hotter, so I can promise you that it doesn't stop there.

On discord I mentioned that the main girls of the second part are Jeane, Vanessa and Dianna. However there will be another girl that I will keep it as a surprise.

The first week of November will be the week when the second part will be available, however if things go well, who knows maybe even earlier. I'll keep you updated.

Best regards,
Jason

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes