4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
HI, just started playing this game and i'm stuck on the very first kitchen screen. there is no way out? I have clicked everything and still cant continue the story. anyone know how to go foreword?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I really like Stephania but I really despise her secret.
Really mindblowing that Stephania even let him cum inside and made her pregnant. There is like 28 scenes in the game and 3 or something do you even have the option to cum inside. At least she got an abortion but damn thinking that this bastard even had a "go" with her annoys me LOL

Lizzie or Jeane mhmm! Really debating which one is better LOL
Jeane is Super Erotic Women
Lizzie is The pure sweetheart

Now we know Lizzie Secret, Hopefully, next patch we can get a full route with her.
I'm really curious about what kind of secret Jeane has..

But my All-time favorite is Nichole.
That is my End-game girl. 100%
If I could make a game, The whole game would be about Nicole as the only girl LOL.

Hoping that the next patch would be about Lizzie & Nichole.
The thing about Stephania shouldnt bother you that much... as the Cheerleader Captain she had a "duty" to bang the Star Quarterback... its just a damn cliche of highschool... as for the spoilery part... its not like she asked for it or enjoyed it, if you pay attention to the first conversation with Stephania and pick the "right option", she flat out tells you he finished inside cause the dude is a two-pump chump... he lasted less then 2 minutes, surprising her.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The thing about Stephania shouldnt bother you that much... as the Cheerleader Captain she had a "duty" to bang the Star Quarterback... its just a damn cliche of highschool... as for the spoilery part... its not like she asked for it or enjoyed it, if you pay attention to the first conversation with Stephania and pick the "right option", she flat out tells you he finished inside cause the dude is a two-pump chump... he lasted less then 2 minutes, surprising her.
Ohh.. really? I really can't remember she said that. I may have skipped it or didn't pay attention. >.<
He's banging that annoying teacher on the side too, so I thought he wouldn't be garbage in bed.
Well Hopefully in the near future we can pump her full too and do the right way d:

Reactions: Rythan25
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes