4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
I wonder who that could be? it would be nice to see Saeki again for as brief as her appearances were she was a lot of fun.
Agreed.
Saeki is linked with Steven's storyline so she might be the one. Though I think she would make more sense in the last episode considering she just departed.
Yeah, I think she will return in some later episodes. I think he's referring to a new character.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
My only problem is that the achievements don't seem to be persistent. Also they can only be accessed from inside the game.
The latter sucks because towards the end you practically have no opportunity to access them.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Is there a way to unlock all the achievements? I have played through following the walkthrough/green options yet several images remain Blurred/locked. I have looked for cheats etc in prior posts and all I can see is way to increase LP and RP etc but no mention of unlocking images or achievements. Cheers

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all the achievements? I have played through following the walkthrough/green options yet several images remain Blurred/locked. I have looked for cheats etc in prior posts and all I can see is way to increase LP and RP etc but no mention of unlocking images or achievements. Cheers
do you just want to see all the pictures?

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I know they are stored in Image files, just to prefer to see them in the Game Gallery/Trophy/achievement area without having to start again
I'm not entirely sure how the persistent file works, sometimes I have to load a file and sometimes I don't (with other games). If you want to hack up the .rpy files that will give you what you want and I'll help you take a look. Good opportunity to learn some behind the scenes if you have any interest

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I'm not entirely sure how the persistent file works, sometimes I have to load a file and sometimes I don't (with other games). If you want to hack up the .rpy files that will give you what you want and I'll help you take a look. Good opportunity to learn some behind the scenes if you have any interest
Sounds good.

Reactions: boy mason

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e9a2_008.jpg

Morning guys,

Second part of Episode 9 is almost complete. I just need to fix a few renders and then I'll just have to wait for my rendering machine to complete it's task. Hopefully the day after tomorrow I'll be able to start testing this part.

Which means 40$ patrons will get the game in less than a week, not sure how much it will take to finish up the rendering and the testing, but we're getting there soon.

Best regards,
Jason

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
how can i get the receipt or i should admit it's a joke at first?
Been a while since I played that part but what you do when you are inside the house I think it's the second door you click on and search by the nightstand to find the receipt, sorry it's vague but as I said it's been a while since I did that part.

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
Been a while since I played that part but what you do when you are inside the house I think it's the second door you click on and search by the nightstand to find the receipt, sorry it's vague but as I said it's been a while since I did that part.
thx dude, helps a lot

Reactions: Mormont
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes