4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is my replacement file for the entire episode 10, it is NOT highlighted for people that don't want a walk-through. All spelling errors and grammar have been fixed (at least the ones that were obvious). Rename the file ep10_convs.rpy and place it in the /games folder. The next start up of the game will take a few seconds longer while it recompiles the script. Enjoy.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Ah! I almost forgot about this very good game... mmm..checking my recordings.. ah ex drug addict, insane drop dead milf, her daughter, teacher, lesbian team ohh juicy .. Thanks!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
About the incest patch:

I haven't used it before, but since we're close to the finish line I decided to try it. Read the instructions, installed, but when I started the game, it broke my Main Menu and put me onto a new game after the error screens being ignored. My question is, is the content that comes with it is something that was there before but were cut out due to Patreons stance on incestuos content, or is it something the creator of the patch made it adding some extra dialogue and renders maybe?

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
A question about the choices. I have only 1 playthrough for this game (being a total slut, banging every girl and telling you love them).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for another great update. I hope the girls find out soon about the MC and Jeane, and we have a mind-blowing foursome! :p

Reactions: Raven Hex

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Chapter 11 will be interesting, especially when having a relationship with multiple girls... I have a bad feeling about this.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Terrific update looks like the best is being saved for last I for one cannot wait till the prom now be interesting how it plays out.
The sex scenes in this one where great Daphne really is a naughty one shame she has had such a limited amount of time. Wasn't expecting that with Phil a lot of intriguing secrets revealed but what Brian said about the girl disappearing Jeane disagrees but I think Brian is on to something there

Reactions: rocopc

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'm a little confused about Jeane's secret?!

It depends whether the incest path is added (patch applied & triggered before Ep.6) . With the incest path included you have the option to trigger it or not - so you can still have two paths.

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
A question about the choices. I have only 1 playthrough for this game (being a total slut, banging every girl and telling you love them).
I usually start a new game with 2 base files - "All girls" and "None". "All" expected to be no good in the end (unless harem tag) and "None" can be split off into per girl saves as they're introduced. The later is the easiest to avoid being caught cheating.

With NMS I think it's easier to target all girls from the off and then create separate paths after the party for Lizzie/Venessa/Brandy/Amiee/Stephania. You can add Jeane/Nichole/Anastasia/Cecile/Daphne to any of those & save separately and reject the original choice later. You can only get to Amber if you're on a Stephania path though.

Joint paths known to work: Lizzie/Vanessa, Anastasia/Cecile & Brandy/Nichole (until you have to choose either Brandy or Nichole in Ep.10).

Joint path I have but expect to fail in Ep.11: Lizzie/Vanessa/Amiee, Amiee/Jeane, Lizzie/Vanessa/Amiee/Jeane

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Terrific update looks like the best is being saved for last I for one cannot wait till the prom now be interesting how it plays out.
The sex scenes in this one where great Daphne really is a naughty one shame she has had such a limited amount of time. Wasn't expecting that with Phil a lot of intriguing secrets revealed but what Brian said about the girl disappearing Jeane disagrees but I think Brian is on to something there
yeah, me being a weak man that cant reject the girls im mostly fucked.... hope the harem ending is with a lot of the girls , otherwise my saves are fucked since i did romance most of the girls.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes